can tru Johnson be our version of richard sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
BonifayRam said:
Rabid Ram said:
Just because YOU didn't see him hurt doesn't mean it didn't exist. A player of courts caliber doesn't just fall off so bad for no reason. It'd sounds to me like you think his thigh injury is an act to cover bad play. You have your view it have mine

True will not argue against your first sentence. I just stated my factual observations. I will say this that I have seen fast declining player performance many times throughout the many decades I have watched & absorbed the NFL.

I have no doubts that Finnegan has a bad thigh. What I said was there was no mention of any injury to Finnegan this season before the Dallas game. Now as iced pointed out that something happened to a Finnegan thigh back in 2012. Right now I find this thigh injury very interesting & at the same time very concerning with what the Rams have invested in him.
I can agree with that