Can the Rams win the NFC debate on NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I love Silver. He pulls for the Rams all the time.

Finally, a pundit who reads this forum. ;)

All 4 make good arguments, concluding with the NFC West is "The toughest division in all of sports." Never thought about that - but I think it's true

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good piece. I happen to agree that the whiners are ready for a slide. What I didn't agree with is the idea that the Shecocks got better. I'm not saying they got worse necessarily but they lost some key depth positions and I don't think they drafted well - hell - the hardly drafted at all.

Watch for the Rams to bitch slap these teams. And I think they are going to run all over AZ.

We can beat any team, we've shown that over the last two seasons, just beat the poor teams consistently whilst we're at it and we're a playoff team.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Good piece. I happen to agree that the whiners are ready for a slide. What I didn't agree with is the idea that the Shecocks got better. I'm not saying they got worse necessarily but they lost some key depth positions and I don't think they drafted well - hell - the hardly drafted at all.

Watch for the Rams to bitch slap these teams. And I think they are going to run all over AZ.

AZ barely enters my thoughts except when I'm counting highly probable wins for the Rams.

Seattle didn't improve as far as I can tell and Rams always play them hard. I swear I'm having a premonition of Rams making the playoffs AND knocking the Hawks out game 16 in their house!

Niners are a basket case.