Can the Rams win back-to-back Lombardi trophies? GMF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you think about it, a lot of balls bounced away from us this season but we still managed to persevere. Cam's Achilles, Woods ACL, HigBeast, OBJ, Mundt, Jones, SJD, etc...

Losing OBJ after he started absolutely torching the Bungles in the SB, down 2 of our best 3 WRs, and playing our 4th TE, while our QB is playing on a bit hobbled ankle...

If we stay healthier next season, I think we are the favorites to win it - and we should.

It is statistically hard to repeat… The vegas odds won‘t show this, for sure…

But yeah… it wasn’t a year where we caught every break. We had a fair amount of freak injuries.

So, repeat? Why not!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The same question has been asked every year since 2004.

Can the current Super Bowl Champions (Rams) win back-to-back Lombardi trophies?

Every NFL team that has won the Super Bowl since 2004 (has been under the microscope) with the same repeated question.

Will they have enough talent, desire and team roster health to repeat as Super Bowl Champions?

This will always be the question after every season ends when a new NFL Champion is crowned.

We all know the New England Patriots (2003 - 2004) were the last NFL team to win back-to-back SB Championships.

If my math serves me correctly, this has not been done in 18 years.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were one of, if not the biggest favorites to do it since the 2003 - 2004 Patriots.

Good morning Football puts in their two cents regarding the Rams chances.

Click on the Watch on YouTube area in the black box below to watch GMF's most recent opinions just like they did last season at this time when the Bucs were on SB repeat mode. GMF and all the major NFL networks ponder this after the SB is over.

It's one of the most interesting subjects in the NFL world because it hasn't been pulled off in 18 years.

The Los Angeles Rams are the next SB Champion on deck...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMXWsdzn-E

Yes, if they resign Von Miller and OBJ.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I saw that Miller is expected to get a 2 year deal worth about $33m in free agency. Can the Rams get close to that?

oldnotdead

Legend
They will re-sign their crucial FAs. AD will play for two more years. Stafford will play for 4-5 more years with McVay coaching him.

This offense with Stafford, Kupp, Woods, OBJ, Jefferson, Akers, Michel, Henderson, and Higbee behind a good decent OL will be a nightmare for opposing defenses. Probably the best 4 man DL Floyd, AD, Gaines, Miller in the NFL with Jones, Howard and Hollins behind them, and in the secondary Jalen and Rochell outside CBs, Fuller and Rapp at safety. This was a top 10 defense in the playoffs. If Morris simply plays them that way all season, this team is a lock to return to the playoffs. If they stay healthy, the Rams will be the team no one wants to face.

GMF is a joke as they are wrong more than they are right. They don't even really know the teams they are talking about. Had they really watched the Bungles they would see that their secondary was just average and their OL was subpar. They were lucky to make the SB and IMO they won't get that far this year. It will probably be the Rams vs Buffalo in the next Super Bowl, i.e. the hoof n horns bowl.