Can someone tell me why in the hell Tennessee didnt use Cook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: Can someone tell me why in the hell Tennessee didnt use

Yeah - everyone has already hit on it but I remember when we were rumored to be in talks with him. I looked up clips on him and could not believe not only how he was being used but also how bad most of the throws were when he was targeted. Really pathetic QB play.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

Rabid Ram said:
Im an ex titans fan and even i cant tell you that

So you're like a defector then, I can totally respect that. I once tried to stop being a Rams fan when Martz was fired, and that idiot Linehan was running the show, but I just couldn't do it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

HE WITH HORNS said:
Rabid Ram said:

So you're like a defector then, I can totally respect that. I once tried to stop being a Rams fan when Martz was fired, and that idiot Linehan was running the show, but I just couldn't do it.
I guess you could say that but not sure i was an oilers fan they moved to tennessee and became the titans at that point i choose to stick around because all the core players were still there as well as fisher. Then i began to see the way bud adams treated his core players mcnair george mason rolle and such and watched the front office fail again and again but still stuck around because of my admiration for fisher and the fan base then all the sudden vince young bud forces fishers hand the fan bas3 erodes into a bunch of drooling idiots at that point i started looking for a new team and fanbase i found smthe rams appeling and boom ended up moving from tennessee to southern Illinois so rams became local. Not a lot of talent but local. And then my sign fisher and adams fall out and ends up with the rams. So i bring my fandom completely to the rams through thick and thin. I just after 15 years couldn't stand bud adams any longer.

Sorry for long run on sentence explanation its late

Rabid Ram said:
Paraddy said
Cook stinks anyway, we will be fine without him. No way is he worth the kind of money he would get. Bironis deserves the tag more he is a better player then cook and hes a kicker!

And this was one of the nicer things said

What are they saying about him now? :cheese:

Ebonemalone

Rookie

Rabid Ram said:
I got tired of arguing with the fan base that said cook was usless and has no hands and lacks potential
Their loss! Our wonderful gain

I expect teams will start covering him more, so he won't have that production every week. But cover him more and Austin opens up :) <3 our offense

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

RamFan503 said:
Yeah - everyone has already hit on it but I remember when we were rumored to be in talks with him. I looked up clips on him and could not believe not only how he was being used but also how bad most of the throws were when he was targeted. Really pathetic QB play.

Yea. Jake Locker is a great example of why you don't draft inaccurate college QBs expecting they'll suddenly become accurate in the NFL.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

HE WITH HORNS said:
Rabid Ram said:

I feal ya guys, the Rams cured my Cardinal fandom, and EVEN during the Line-horror and Sp-agony I was glad they had.

I was listening to XM yesterday and they were saying the only reason the Titans beat the Steelers Sunday was because they didn't ask Locker to do anything. That if he had tried much he'd have lost them the game, just sit back don't f nuthin' up Jake.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

jrry32 said:
RamFan503 said:

Yea. Jake Locker is a great example of why you don't draft inaccurate college QBs expecting they'll suddenly become accurate in the NFL.

i never understood the love for him. never saw him play but just need to see his completion percentage. if you can't complete against dbs that will never see the nfl how do you expect to in the nfl against the best of the best when they came through college.

same thing with boller. people see him throw a pass through the uprights while on his knee from 50 yards out and want him on their team. problem was he couldn't hit a moving target to save his life.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

kurtfaulk said:
jrry32 said:
RamFan503 said:

i never understood the love for him. never saw him play but just need to see his completion percentage. if you can't complete against dbs that will never see the nfl how do you expect to in the nfl against the best of the best when they came through college.

same thing with boller. people see him throw a pass through the uprights while on his knee from 50 yards out and want him on their team. problem was he couldn't hit a moving target to save his life.

Which is exactly WHY he shoulda been coached by Martz who developed an offense for a blind guy,just throw to a spot,with Boller that spot coulda been 60 yards down the field :shock:

nighttrain

Legend

Username said:
Anyone? His first 2 TD game. Are you freaking kidding me?
No QB that could throw the ball. end of story
train

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Thordaddy said:
kurtfaulk said:
jrry32 said:
RamFan503 said:

Which is exactly WHY he shoulda been coached by Martz who developed an offense for a blind guy,just throw to a spot,with Boller that spot coulda been 60 yards down the field :shock:

no way in the world. boller sees a little pressure coming and folded like a cheap tent. they can't complete in college for a reason. they suck.

remember the monday night game against the ravens in 03 where ray lewis said in the intro that the ravens play real football and the rams play fake football. well the rams d absolutely surgeoned boller that day and got a million turnovers and 2 or 3 tds off boller. he sucked and always did.

btw, how good was it to see marshall carry lewis into the endzone. i wonder if that was real enough for him?

bluecoconuts

Legend

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytfkDSOSwY[/youtube]