Can McVay Be a Dog?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Junk yard dog, mean...Asshole Face is a grade asshole and his face is the most punchable face in the NFL, but he is tough and is willing to do almost anything to win.

I think McVay is very competitive, but he is also very young. Does he have a killer instinct? I think he does, but he looks like a babe in the woods when compared to Payton, Reid, and Bellicheat,

Let's get MAD DOG MEAN, SEAN!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think the decision to go for it on 4th down instead of kicking a FG in the 4th quarter says a lot about his killer instinct. Instead of merely making it a two-possession game, he went for it and made it a two-TD game.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Think about a lot of the calls this season towards the end of games, going for the 4th and 1 at Seattle, super aggressive play calling while up 1 or less score in the 4th, and willing to go play action last week on 3rd and 8 to have Goff run and win the game. Obviously the 4th and goal as well, this dude is aggressive and I love it, he’s already got that dog, and I feel like he may want to show Peyton a thing or two now.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
There's a Superbowl on the line and Sean can taste it, no doubt he's dreamed of this his whole life, he's gonna be ready for pucker face

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Asshole Face is a grade icehole and his face is the most punchable face in the NFL

I think it's a three way tie with Carroll, Payton and Shanahan. We can include Harbaugh possibly.

And Arians is in the Punchable Face Hall of Fame.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Here are a few NFL coaches I'd like to give a swift throat chop to:

bill-field-goals.jpg

new-orleans-saints-v-minnesota-vikings-5be9bdf61c01f875da000001.jpg

Pete+Carroll+Divisional+Playoffs+Seattle+Seahawks+PNAZWPTibx_l.jpg

cardinals-coach-bruce-arians.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage%20%2835%29_0.jpg

dang

Legend
I never had a problem with Arians although I know he disrespected the Rams several times. Payton - hands down right now has the most "punchable face" for NFL coaches. He knows how to get his way at home in the Superdome.

Ram77

Rookie
I want the Rams to knock that smug grin off Paytons face so bad!

P.S. The title of this thread really had me intrigued and confused at the same time. I thought you wanted McVay to show up to New Orleans in a dog costume to confuse Payton?

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I want the Rams to knock that smug grin off Paytons face so bad!

P.S. The title of this thread really had me intrigued and confused at the same time. I thought you wanted McVay to show up to New Orleans in a dog costume to confuse Payton?
I think the best plan to confuse Payton is to have a Superdome mole set off the fire alarm in the Saints locker room an hour before the game.

This tactic has shown proven results.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think the best plan to confuse Payton is to have a Superdome mole set off the fire alarm in the Saints locker room an hour before the game.

This tactic has shown proven results.
Or just ask him how NOT to be a dick.