Can anyone post highlights of the Rams and Browns game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I didn't get to see it, and NFL network is a piece of shit. So is there anyway someone can post the big plays at least? I really wanna see Kenny Britts catch.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Ok....just watched the game thanks to X, and maybe it's because I didn't see it live, and wasn't in a state of shellshock, but I am really really encouraged by what I saw:

Bradford's arm was just lights out...man can that guy put some heat on, and accurate too....feel even worse now for him, but we should do what we can to keep him around...he deserves it.

Hill is going to be just fine....limit the turnovers and he is going to be a very capable QB for us. I am really optimistic he can get us to above .500

the WR corps is really looking good...I mean it's night and day from Quick pre '14 and now...and Britt is going to be very good...again, loving what I see from them.

Donald is as advertised...just beating his man like a drum over and over...

Bayer just doesn't drop anything....if he doesn't stick with us, someone is going to grab him...great hands.

I think we are going to be fine...more so now than when I heard the news. I'm showing so much improvement my sweetie gave me back my shoelaces and belt...