Can AD get even better???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yes, he can!! I just saw him on NFL Network-America’s Game, on last year’s team saying he hates the niners!!

The Legend is still growing!!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Is really like to see him get another con type to help him. I know we have stars but like Tom Brady heed needs all the toys. I'd like AD to have that same luxury. I know we have Jram wagz Floyd but watching these documentaries or whatever Vons in on so many big plays.

Having said all that emotions are all coming back watching this stuff chills etc. Anyone else?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Can Yogi Bear steal more picnic baskets ?

1662600016636.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope he gets a fast start this season. He didn’t last year. Maybe if the coverage is better with Morris trusting his players to do more than soft zone.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't know about better but the way he works out no reason to believe he can't maintain into his mid 30s. I want to see him get his first career interception and/or touchdown this season just for the fun of it.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know about better but the way he works out no reason to believe he can't maintain into his mid 30s. I want to see him get his first career interception and/or touchdown this season just for the fun of it.
I think the great Merlin Olsen had 1 interception in 1962, but never a touchdown. Here's hoping AD fulfills this rare event.