Camp Videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

not sure where to put this so just started a new thread. not sure what day it was.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

offense vs defense

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

not sure where to put this so just started a new thread. not sure what day it was.

Thanks! Is it just me or does that QB that took the water bottle #9 look like a kid compared to the other three?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Which is kinda funny when you consider last year we had Suh right next to AD. He's saying Suh wasn't anything difficult in practice or is he just building this years squad up knowing we don't play Miami this year? :D

No doubt and I think he's saying Suh was hot garbage. Dude didn't want to get hurt and didn't play hard until the playoffs. I can't imagine there was any way he was practicing hard if he was playing so poorly in games.

Rams under McVay/Snead have hit on most FAs. But yeah, there is undoubtedly a lesson to be learned with the whole Suh signing. I mean there were obviously concerns given his performance in Miami, but I don't think anyone expected the guy they got.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No doubt and I think he's saying Suh was hot garbage. Dude didn't want to get hurt and didn't play hard until the playoffs. I can't imagine there was any way he was practicing hard if he was playing so poorly in games.

Rams under McVay/Snead have hit on most FAs. But yeah, there is undoubtedly a lesson to be learned with the whole Suh signing. I mean there were obviously concerns given his performance in Miami, but I don't think anyone expected the guy they got.
Yeah I said we don't play Miami but he signed in Tampa didn't he? I doubt Arians or his DC will get much more out of him than Wade was able to and they don't have anybody like AD lining up next to him to push him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Which is kinda funny when you consider last year we had Suh right next to AD. He's saying Suh wasn't anything difficult in practice or is he just building this years squad up knowing we don't play Miami this year? :D

Apparently Suh didnt gel well with the line which is interesting.

But I think it's a testament to the room that it wasn't known until recently.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Suh better wake up. At what point will he give a full effort over a full season? What ideal situation is he waiting for?
AD is building a legacy based on hard work & consistency. Suh? not so much.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Is this a direct rag on Suh? Last year until the Fowler trade, we had no edge so they only needed to focus on the middle of the d-line.

Now, they have some edge rushers that are forcing them to focus on all areas.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this a direct rag on Suh? Last year until the Fowler trade, we had no edge so they only needed to focus on the middle of the d-line.

Now, they have some edge rushers that are forcing them to focus on all areas.

He referred to the edge types too, in particular adding Matthews on top of Fowler through a whole camp. But it is telling re: Suh not to mention the fact we've heard some other rumblings of late about Suh being difficult with the coaches.

Combine it with how he played for most of the season and it all paints a rather clear picture.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Weddle & JJ interview was awesome. (y)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

WARNING - this is a chargers video so it only shows the plays the chargers made both sides of the ball. there are no rams highlights where they make plays.