Camp reports??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really appreciate all the fans who have provided their takes on practice. Being in STL and not being able to go to training camp and scrimmage was hard but i was really looking forward to camp reports. Honestly im more than a little disappointed. There wasnt anything really about the scrimmage, and there is a camp report thread thats only about the reporter. I definitely understand everyone is excited about the move just hopefully next year the reports get better for those fans who cant attend.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I really appreciate all the fans who have provided their takes on practice. Being in STL and not being able to go to training camp and scrimmage was hard but i was really looking forward to camp reports. Honestly im more than a little disappointed. There wasnt anything really about the scrimmage, and there is a camp report thread thats only about the reporter. I definitely understand everyone is excited about the move just hopefully next year the reports get better for those fans who cant attend.
Yep!
Little harder than we thought it would be to find those fine old grumpy knowledgeable CoachO types sitting out there in the shade ...is there any shade??? Tweets are just tweets.....short flashes of very small amounts of info ....I hope we find some soon enough. But I do appreciate the effort of our members you have provided reports(y).

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah, I miss Rev's ridiculous photo dumps from the other board some of us came from that he used to do almost every open practice. Hoping someone pics up the torch.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You should always take camp reports with a grain of salt. However there is a site that has a few. Ramses from RRF is a contributor. It is called Rams fans United. They are under the camp report index.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'd like to take a stab at this and first say, I love all the camp reports we've been getting. Thank you to everyone who goes to training camp and writes up anything, even the smallest nugget or share's their pictures, periscopes, snap chats, dumpster diving or pokemon go sorties at camp!

At the same time, I am aware this year of the loss of the tremendous work of @CoachO and @thehammer and many others who did the very same thing in STL. Who honed their ability to write great camp reports over years of going. I think we were all pretty spoiled by the depth and length of those reports, to be honest.

Anyways, here's to more camp reports, years of them, and feeling spoiled by them all!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Hey guys, I've been to three camps now and wrote a lengthy report on my first one.

By the time I got home from the other two there were so many comments/tweets/short posts about what had gone on and they had pretty much echoed what I had seen, I decided not to write anything up as it was just redundancy.

It seems the twitter world is the future and even though I don't like short clips of info, it is what it is.

Another problem I'm facing is I tried to focus on the DB's last time I was out but the guys had their jerseys pulled up so I couldn't read the numbers! So back to the WR I go. I seem to have a fascination about them, me being a former high school wide receiver.

When I get back out there next week I'll make an effort to follow through with a formal report and skip the short posts on here.

Take care,

VRF

Ram65

Legend
It seems the twitter world is the future and even though I don't like short clips of info, it is what it is.

When I get back out there next week I'll make an effort to follow through with a formal report and skip the short posts on here.

I think we grasped what's happening with the short tweets. This Ram team is more of a known quantity then in years past. WR, TE and Gared Goff seem the most intriguing areas on offense. Defense would be the health of Gaines and Quinn. Other players to watch would be Alexander and Ogletree. That's from my perspective. Appreciate your efforts.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
You should look a little harder I've see a bunch of reports in these camp threads or even better video, so you can judge for yourself.

Thanks to all those doing the great work with the reports. Many of us enjoy them keep it up!

Last edited: