Camp Report 8/4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Hey, thanks a lot for your report; any/all info from someone who actually gets to see practice is valuable and much appreciated. Your report will give a starting point of info and what to look for going forward------thanks a lot!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was...

giphy.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
GREAT camp report @12intheBox !! Seriously, as others have said already...TMI is not in play for us diehards, the more info the better. Really appreciate the time and care you took to write this up. Very easy to read and full of good insights. Thanks again!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I missed both of you yesterday. I was sitting 10 feet to the right all practice, next to CoachO. I should be there tomorrow if it isn't raining.

I was just past the bleachers. I didn't see coach. Weather forecast for tomorrow is clear now. Friday looks pretty good too!