Cameron Lynch talks about making the team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Love this guy.

Me too, he's from the right school and strong, tough kid and very instinctive as well....Linebacker depth much better with Lynch & everybody's favorite Bryce Hager.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Me too, he's from the right school and strong, tough kid and very instinctive as well....Linebacker depth much better with Lynch & everybody's favorite Bryce Hager.

From Andrea Adelson ESPN:
Lynch has been among the hardest workers at Syracuse, and he also happens to be one of its strongest – earning him a spot on the NFL.com ‘Freaks’ list for his combination of speed (4.7 40-yard dash) and strength (435-pound bench press, 620-pound squat).

From 14 most Freakish Athletes 2014 Mike Huguenin 24/7:
4. Cameron Lynch, LB, Syracuse
Particulars: 5-11, 226, senior
Buzz: He lacks ideal size, but has been an important player since he first stepped on campus and will start for the second season in a row this fall. He is both strong and fast. He has been clocked at 4.7 seconds in the 40 and can squat 620 pounds, clean 374 pounds and bench press 435 pounds. He also can do 36 reps in the bench press at 225 pounds. He also can do a standing back flip, and his vertical jump has been measured at 36 inches.

(Gurley was #8 on the same list!)

I think we got us a good one here! A great student, too. Definitely an upgrade over un-juiced JoLon..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
From Andrea Adelson ESPN:
Lynch has been among the hardest workers at Syracuse, and he also happens to be one of its strongest – earning him a spot on the NFL.com ‘Freaks’ list for his combination of speed (4.7 40-yard dash) and strength (435-pound bench press, 620-pound squat).

From 14 most Freakish Athletes 2014 Mike Huguenin 24/7:
4. Cameron Lynch, LB, Syracuse
Particulars: 5-11, 226, senior
Buzz: He lacks ideal size, but has been an important player since he first stepped on campus and will start for the second season in a row this fall. He is both strong and fast. He has been clocked at 4.7 seconds in the 40 and can squat 620 pounds, clean 374 pounds and bench press 435 pounds. He also can do 36 reps in the bench press at 225 pounds. He also can do a standing back flip, and his vertical jump has been measured at 36 inches.

(Gurley was #8 on the same list!)

I think we got us a good one here! A great student, too. Definitely an upgrade over un-juiced JoLon..

Sounds a little like... London Fletcher... :)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Kid was a stud at Brookwood High (a perennial power here in Georgia). I was pulling for him to land on the 53 but was surprised he made it over Trinca-Pasat. Coaches must really like his potential to do that.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I am really excited about Lynch and Hager as the future of the linebacking corps. These kids are tough, have a great nose for the ball and just make plays. I was thrilled they both made it. They both have tremendous potential.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm pulling for this kid, it's about time we start developing younger talent on our LBer corp. JL55 can't do it by himself and interchanging vets that suck hasn't worked.

With Ayers, JL55, Hager and Lynch I'm really excited about the LBers. I think for the first time I'd say they might be up to snuff with the rest of the D.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'm pulling for this kid, it's about time we start developing younger talent on our LBer corp. JL55 can't do it by himself and interchanging vets that suck hasn't worked.

With Ayers, JL55, Hager and Lynch I'm really excited about the LBers. I think for the first time I'd say they might be up to snuff with the rest of the D.
Why no love for Ogletree?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Why no love for Ogletree?
No idea how, but I plum just forgot about him.

But I love what Olgetree brings to the table, he needs to work on his tackling and pursuit though, but he's a beast. When he does hit you, boy.

I'm excited for all of these guys.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
If Hagar can fill out a bit and get up to 244 (currently listed at 6-1 234) and can still cover sideline to sideline like he does, then he can be the future MLB, and a really good one at that.

And Lynch is impressive as well, at least on the level of a Dunbar type, not sure if he can be a real frontline starter, but at least a quality 4th LB.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like that we have guys behind Tree that if he starts playing Matador, he can sit and think about it and we got other LBs that will fly to the ball and actually wrap up. We don't HAVE to sink or swim with Tree.

Not that I don't really like Tree, I do. I just don't think he should get a pass because he flashes. When he whiffs, he should have to be accountable like everyone else.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
No idea how, but I plum just forgot about him.

But I love what Olgetree brings to the table, he needs to work on his tackling and pursuit though, but he's a beast. When he does hit you, boy.

I'm excited for all of these guys.
No love for Daren Bates also?