Cameron Erving at Rams park today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would love to trade back in the first and pick up an extra second and grab him. Or maybe even if he starts to fall to the bottom of the first I would entertain the thought up trading back up into the first to snag him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just saw, and was going to post. I think the best interior prospect. Don't see him as a OT at all, but is a very good Center already, and would be a very good OLG.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just saw, and was going to post. I think the best interior prospect. Don't see him as a OT at all, but is a very good Center already, and would be a very good OLG.

I wouldn't want him there permanently but he could play RT in a pinch, very versitile talented player. Resign Barksdale and Get Erving and I think your starting line is starting to shape up nicely assuming Jones or Rhainy win the starting center job you just need some depth. I think they will still draft another Guard in the 3rd or 4th round if they land Erving in the first you could have a starting lineup of

LT Robinson
LG Erving
C Jones/Rhainy
RG Saffold
RT Barksdale

Where do I sign.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wouldn't want him there permanently but he could play RT in a pinch, very versitile talented player. Resign Barksdale and Get Erving and I think your starting line is starting to shape up nicely assuming Jones or Rhainy win the starting center job you just need some depth. I think they will still draft another Guard in the 3rd or 4th round if they land Erving in the first you could have a starting lineup of

LT Robinson
LG Erving
C Jones/Rhainy
RG Saffold
RT Barksdale

Where do I sign.
An immediate starter on the interior though. I don't see him as an option at OT, very below par on the outside. He would start at LG, or C, depending on where the other guys fit, or can play the best. I think he'd play either position at a high level. Could be a solid line up, but there may be another player in there.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pick Erving!? ( to Steal a phrase from Clint Eastwood!) " Go ahead make my day!!"