Cam Newton Superfly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think he cares more about his postgame outfits than winning.

He's a complete asshat.

The Panthers win in spite of him.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
He has NO fashion sense. Wearing a grannies golden rose broach? Really ? Never seen that before.I think he could fit in Alice in Wonderland at the tea party.Fits right in.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Panthers aren't winning in spite of him. He's accounted for every single one of their offensive TDs. But his fashion sense is uniquely terrible. And this is coming from a person who doesn't know fashion.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Panthers aren't winning in spite of him. He's accounted for every single one of their offensive TDs.

Sorry jrry.....NO.

He has more turnovers than TD's.

More INT's than TD passes.

More lost fumbles than rushing TD's.

The Panthers O sucks. 12 TD's in 7 games.

The D is winning games for them.

Nice hat though. Looks like a popover fresh outta the oven.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry jrry.....NO.

He has more turnovers than TD's.

More INT's than TD passes.

More lost fumbles than rushing TD's.

The Panthers O sucks. 12 TD's in 7 games.

The D is winning games for them.

Nice hat though. Looks like a popover fresh outta the oven.

That's incorrect. He has 12 TDs to 11 TOs. And as you stated, their O has ONLY 12 TDs. Which means that Newton accounted for every single TD. They aren't winning in spite of Newton. They are winning in spite of the lack of running game and blocking. They beat NE 33-30 and Detroit 27-24. I'm not sure how the defense won those games.

You can dislike Newton, but let's not let that dislike overwhelm rational thought.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's incorrect. He has 12 TDs to 11 TOs. And as you stated, their O has ONLY 12 TDs. Which means that Newton accounted for every single TD. They aren't winning in spite of Newton. They are winning in spite of the lack of running game and blocking. They beat NE 33-30 and Detroit 27-24. I'm not sure how the defense won those games.

You can dislike Newton, but let's not let that dislike overwhelm rational thought.

12 TD's and 11 TO's is certainly leading a team to a winning record. Right?

7 games into the season and you can only do that?

Or is it playing shit teams with an excellent defense?

Go look at the games..........they are an empty shirt.

The defense won the 9-3 Bills game and the 23-3 49ers game.

Willing to go all in on them making the playoffs and winning a game in the post season?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
12 TD's and 11 TO's is certainly leading a team to a winning record. Right?

7 games into the season and you can only do that?

Or is it playing crap teams with an excellent defense?

Go look at the games..........they are an empty shirt.

The defense won the 9-3 Bills game and the 23-3 49ers game.

Willing to go all in on them making the playoffs and winning a game in the post season?

They have a winning record.

No, I'm not willing because I'm not arguing that Carolina is a good team. I'm arguing against your claim that they win in spite of Cam. It's completely inaccurate. Their blocking and running game are atrocious. Newton is the only thing keeping their offense afloat. He's not playing well, but he's not holding his team back either.

How bad did our offense look without blocking and a running game last year? That's a lot to put on a QB.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They have a winning record.

No, I'm not willing because I'm not arguing that Carolina is a good team. I'm arguing against your claim that they win in spite of Cam. It's completely inaccurate. Their blocking and running game are atrocious. Newton is the only thing keeping their offense afloat. He's not playing well, but he's not holding his team back either.

How bad did our offense look without blocking and a running game last year? That's a lot to put on a QB.

A winning record with a QB that essentially stinks. It doesn't matter, he isn't that good, and neither is the team.

He is averaging about 2 turnovers a game.

But they have a top 10 D.

So it's not Newton. Go look.

…..

Legend
instead of saying "Cam is great, let's be rational." Let's instead say "Cam is a dick, let's be rational."

thanks

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
instead of saying "Cam is great, let's be rational." Let's instead say "Cam is a dick, let's be rational."

thanks

Cam Newton is a dick who dresses like a clown, but let's be rational.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cam is very good with all the right pieces. But, without them he looks about average. That is the same with most QBs that are any good. However Cam being so in love with his image does give a perception that if he worked less on his image and more on his profession, that he could be a better QB than he is.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

latest

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Newton is the only thing keeping their offense afloat. He's not playing well, but he's not holding his team back either.

So the QB with 9 TD passes and 10 INT's who, as you said, isn't playing well isn't holding the team back? They have a winning record in spite of his play.

The ridiculous clownish outfits he wears post game make him look foolish. He's trying to gain attention and it has to be wearing on the Panther fans and his team mates. Maybe even the coaches.

Flint

Pro Bowler
These outfits seem designed to get attention, with the glasses and odd hats, but whatever. If you're wearing that when you win you're quirky but if you wear it after a loss you seem like an idiot. But this is the guy who made his teammates wait til he was done with his superman routine before celebrating with them following a td.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Great advice for a child playing QB in the NFL who has to face the media

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

thanks
*drops mic ..."Let's go bow hunting now" ~Dog

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think he cares more about his postgame outfits than winning.

He's a complete asshat.

The Panthers win in spite of him.
His attitude will catch up with him! I think his Team mates will get tired of answering questions about his Bad Attitude! I know I would! JMO