Calling shot: Left outside linebacker and right outside linebacker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
From what I hear, there's some great talent at ILB this year in the draft. I think when it's all said and done, the Rams resign Barron and end up playing left/right LB instead of strong/weak LB with him and Ogletree.

I suspect it will play into the hands of Williams love to hide coverages and blitzes and will be one more thing for defenses to look consider. I do worry about Ogletree or Barron being heads up on a TE at times. But then again, there's some scheming to be done to help them out and if it's a passing down, having the TE covered by one of the TE's is probably gonna be what happens.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
From what I hear, there's some great talent at ILB this year in the draft. I think when it's all said and done, the Rams resign Barron and end up playing left/right LB instead of strong/weak LB with him and Ogletree.

I suspect it will play into the hands of Williams love to hide coverages and blitzes and will be one more thing for defenses to look consider. I do worry about Ogletree or Barron being heads up on a TE at times. But then again, there's some scheming to be done to help them out and if it's a passing down, having the TE covered by one of the TE's is probably gonna be what happens.

Yes, but we need to replace JL55 like ASAP.
Even if it's with JL55....:sneaky: