CALLING OUt THE NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I dunno. Just building on the randomness of @So Ram’s thread...

To the 49’ers, even at a young age, we have opinions...

“Son, what do you think of the 49’ers?”

giphy.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Rams' divisional rivals can all suck a giraffe's dick.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Jimmy G-string is about to get exposed badly this season. He quite literally had the easiest job of any QB in the league last year.

Whiner fans are about to find out real quick how fast a team can decline. That team really came together last year and the defense especially played out of their minds. But you’ll see some guys not play as well or get hurt. It’s just the nature of the NFL.

The last few years watching the Rams made me realize just how much the Patriots have been cheating. It’s so fucking hard to maintain that level success in consecutive seasons let alone 20 straight years. I don’t care how good of a coach or QB you are. You eventually have slip up years. Guys get hurt, Oline is a mess, defense is bad, etc. I will forever standby my stance. They’re the biggest cheaters in sports history and one day the whole story will come out.

Jimmy G-string is about to get exposed badly this season. He quite literally had the easiest job of any QB in the league last year.

Whiner fans are about to find out real quick how fast a team can decline. That team really came together last year and the defense especially played out of their minds. But you’ll see some guys not play as well or get hurt. It’s just the nature of the NFL.

The last few years watching the Rams made me realize just how much the Patriots have been cheating. It’s so fucking hard to maintain that level success in consecutive seasons let alone 20 straight years. I don’t care how good of a coach or QB you are. You eventually have slip up years. Guys get hurt, Oline is a mess, defense is bad, etc. I will forever standby my stance. They’re the biggest cheaters in sports history and one day the whole story will come out.
LOve IT WEll Said

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll NEVER get over losing 17 straight to the 48ers.
Ken Norton Jr. can kiss my lilly white ass. Hacksaw the traitor too.

My 2 favorite teams, Rams and whoever plays the Whiners.

jap

Legend
I'll NEVER get over losing 17 straight to the 48ers.
Ken Norton Jr. can kiss my lilly white ass. Hacksaw the traitor too.

My 2 favorite teams, Rams and whoever plays the Whiners.

Keep in mind that the 'Frisco guys required every last one of those 17 straight arse whippings to catch up to all the beatdowns they received from our Horns over the decades.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Fuck the 49ers, and the Seahawks and the Cardinals.

Fun fact, while showing Seattle a little California love, I make all Seahawks fans throw on my Rams hat before giving them the ol what for.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I want to see the niners get embarrassed by us, twice. Like 52-0 embarrassed. I want to see that douche Saleh cry.

Bald_81

UDFA
We're back to the 2012-2014 years where going through the NFC West is like running a gauntlet. Easily the toughest division in the NFL once again. It'll make for some really competitive and memorable games, that's for sure! I think we'll be up to the task, but it won't be easy.