Calling all conspiracy theorists

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Will the NFL (Goodell) allow the Patriots to win the Super Bowl...or is the fix in? Have at it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Why not, he's helped them get/keep this many already. I don't believe the Goodell vs Patriots BS. If anything, THAT is the conspiracy. Lolz.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
41839074.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's why I asked about the Falcons.

Pretty sure the NFL makes out putting a SB winner in a new stadium.

Or not...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It's fixed if the Pats win, and it's fixed if they don't. The whole thing is rigged!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Why not, he's helped them get/keep this many already. I don't believe the Goodell vs Patriots BS. If anything, THAT is the conspiracy. Lolz.
Exactly -- remember the video of the Rams' walkthrough prior to SB36. Wasn't it Goodell who made that video magically disappear?!?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Exactly -- remember the video of the Rams' walkthrough prior to SB36. Wasn't it Goodell who made that video magically disappear?!?
It's not magic if you burn, microwave, or smash a video tape....that's just plain ole destruction.

Bruce2980

Starter
Will the NFL (Goodell) allow the Patriots to win the Super Bowl...or is the fix in? Have at it.
I think a lot of that has to do with Vegas and the illegal gambling. That has as much to do with the outcome of the game as Goodell picking his favorites. But yes, the fix is in, NFL games are rigged, or heavily slanted to say the least, (but not as scripted as pro wrestling).

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The NFL would benefit by establishing Ryan as an elite QB with a win. Brady is retiring soon and the torch must be passed. Remember what happened to the NBA once Jordan retired.

Go Falcons!

fearsomefour

Legend
We've already seen NE get called for zero flags vs. Pittsburgh until well after it was decided...yep, just another perfect game....despite the constant holding by the Dbacks and downfield (early) blocking by the WRs.
They can hold in the D back field and not get called....nothing new here.

Ram65

Legend
Let's count the NO CALLS and the BAD/WRONG CALLS during the game. Could be fun and interesting!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Will someone get a photo of Goodell, kraft and brady in a 3 way in some hotel room after the superbowl?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I wouldn't put anything past the NFL since 2001. I'm still fucking salty. They ruined our damn legacy.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Well, it's a foregone conclusion to a lot of people that the Patriots will win, so there is that possibility of interested parties betting against that for a profit if such a thing could be helped along.

And then there's this whole anti-patriotic trend thing going on, so I see where you're going.

Could be a win/win for the NFL if the play their cards right/wrong depending on your perspective.

I don't actually care, because I'm usually cheering for the underdog and I hate the Patriots anyway, with the Rams being the exception, which in my mind isn't actually possible since their recent trend is to play down to their opponents anyway ...