California brothers, help me out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m watching the Rose bowl on pristine grass and wonderful surroundings. How come the Rams don’t play their home games there? The arena looks so much better on camera. Is it because it’s in Pasadena?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Would be cool if they played a game or two there. Maybe a primetime game since they can't play on a school night on USC's campus. Might not be an issue for that location.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rose Bowl wanted nothing to do with any relocating team, from what I remember. Rams had a connection to the LA Memorial Coliseum through former Ram QB Pat Haden and then Athletic Director for USC.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you. Too bad, but Rams will have a new Home soon. Go Rams!

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
I’m watching the Rose bowl on pristine grass and wonderful surroundings. How come the Rams don’t play their home games there? The arena looks so much better on camera. Is it because it’s in Pasadena?

The Rose Bowl is an awesome football stadium, not a bad seat in the house. Where the Coluseum was designed as a track and field venue, the Rose Bowl was built for football. The Rose Bowl can hold 100,000 and every seat has a good view, the Coluseum's closest seats are too far away.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I think the last football game played there was last year's Rose Bowl. That could explain the field conditions.

UCLA played there for a few years awhile back.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I think the last football game played there was last year's Rose Bowl. That could explain the field conditions.

UCLA played there for a few years awhile back.

UCLA plays their home games at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. They have for some time.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
They are both old and a nightmare to get in and out of. Rose bowl is worse than Coliseum to leave from. We purposely arrive early and eat a bbq burger or? after games to wait out the crowd. The Rose bowl does have a better seating arrangement for Sports