CA re-opening in June

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldnotdead

Legend
It sounds like SoFi will see full crowds for football!! Now that I live so far away. LOL Well what it means is that we can expect the NFL cap to probably increase moderately next year. The implications are huge for the Rams who have a bunch of FAs to re-sign and extend like Darious Williams and a number of linemen.

The fact that they didn't draft o-line this year has interesting implications next year. It means if this o-line this year looks good going forward they will have to sign the players to long term deals. Snead is not one to be caught flat-footed so I have no doubt whatsoever that they have a specific plan to deal with these players. The large majority of them probably won't be resigned as many of them on that list have already been essentially replaced already, i.e. Kiser, Howard, Lawler, etc.

I really feel that the Rams now have their core players on the roster and this past draft basically filled the depth gap at most positions.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I can't wait to see So-Fi filled to capacity. Hue home field advantage.

Who's House?

Winning Rob Lowe GIF by SoFi

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Should be open now

Will be nice to finally put this shit show behind us, looking forward to seeing SOFI rocking

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
It sounds like SoFi will see full crowds for football!! Now that I live so far away. LOL Well what it means is that we can expect the NFL cap to probably increase moderately next year. The implications are huge for the Rams who have a bunch of FAs to re-sign and extend like Darious Williams and a number of linemen.

The fact that they didn't draft o-line this year has interesting implications next year. It means if this o-line this year looks good going forward they will have to sign the players to long term deals. Snead is not one to be caught flat-footed so I have no doubt whatsoever that they have a specific plan to deal with these players. The large majority of them probably won't be resigned as many of them on that list have already been essentially replaced already, i.e. Kiser, Howard, Lawler, etc.

I really feel that the Rams now have their core players on the roster and this past draft basically filled the depth gap at most positions.

I’m not sure. I hope it will be fully open by then. I was just watching a news cast today that said that California was leaving some restrictions in place “especially” in regards to “large gatherings” so I guess we will have to see.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Dodgers will be allowing a full stadium, masks still requried, June 15. There will be sections with no masks for fans who can show they've been vacinated.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Stats from earlier this week showed 2 out of 3 had received at least their first vaccination in CA. Good news.

I still believe there should be precautions as we don't want to hear about a pandemic being revived at the hands of a football game. At least until the vaccinated number approaches closer to 90% and the pandemic more closely resembles a mild flu season.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dodgers will be allowing a full stadium, masks still requried, June 15. There will be sections with no masks for fans who can show they've been vacinated.
Defies logic but let's play the game. :unsure:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bodes well for fans wanting to attend TC. Still waiting on when and where.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Sure was a rough cold and flu season.

Screenshot_20210430-022723_Relay_Pro.jpg

Something to think about, huh?

I'm excited to see crowds back at NFL games. Last year just seemed like wierd scrimmages, altho the broadcast teams did a good job of keeping the empty stands mostly out of shots.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
View attachment 45591

Something to think about, huh?

I'm excited to see crowds back at NFL games. Last year just seemed like wierd scrimmages, altho the broadcast teams did a good job of keeping the empty stands mostly out of shots.
Big pharma cured the flu LOL. Good thing their lap dogs in the propaganda machine, I mean msm, doesn’t report that.

Status
Not open for further replies.