Buy Low on Cooper Kupp in Fantasy Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I would take him over any of the other guys that were listed.

Tyler Lockett is on a run-heavy offense, Kenny Golladay is a #1 and is very matchup dependent, and TY Hilton has never scored more than 7 TDs, even WITH Andrew Luck.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm all about Kupp in fantasy this year. But WR is so deep - any fantasy draft you do with other Rams fans, just don't even think about it - someone will snatch him up early.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I picked up both Woods and Kupp in my workplace league. I also have Gurley, Goff, and the Rams defense. All are starters too. I also planned to get Greg the leg but he was the first kicker drafted(round8).

Turducken

Starter
I have kupp in one of my leagues this year. He's every bit as valuable as Cooks or woods if he stays healthy. I also commonly draft two Rams receivers in the draft.com gambling site for season long teams (because it automatically starts your best line up so you don't have to worry from week to week who has the best matchup).

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
McVay may have Kupp on a pitch count early in the season. Especially with a now seasoned Reynolds.