Bust Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ltrautman

MIZ
I'm thinking Randy Gregory is the closest to a sure thing that there is this year but I think Kevin White and DGB may also end up as busts as well.

My take on Gregory is that he's just not the right size for the position he is used to playing. I just have a hunch the White may not turn out to be what is expected of him and DGB's problems are the character things. Who do you think ends up as a bust from this class?

Athos

Legend
Gregory will bust hard imo.

Someone will take Humphries a lot higher than he should be taken and be very disappointed in themselves.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Flowers is my pick (because picking Gregory to bust is just too easy). He's one of the worst pass-protectors I've seen in quite some time, even worse than Scherff, if you can believe it. If you're picking him at guard, then you might have a chance. Pick him at tackle, and you're going to have an enormous bust on your hands.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It depends on what you call a bust. Do you mean a guy that does not live up to the round where he is drafted, but still can produce something? Or a guy that flops out of the league entirely?

Athos

Legend
I'd say someone pegged as a sure fire starter and bums around the league for awhile hardly playing at all.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think this draft will be like the 2010 draft and three years from now we will all be saying, 'Wow what a lousy draft that was'.

My choice is every single QB in this draft.

Athos

Legend
I think this draft will be like the 2010 draft and three years from now we will all be saying, 'Wow what a lousy draft that was'.

My choice is every single QB in this draft.

For the top end of the draft, yea. There really are only 12, and 15 is pushing it, guys that are truly worth a 1st round grade this year.

This draft isn't as strong as last year.

lockdnram21

Legend
I agree with that one, I see him going as high as 11th to Minnesota
I just hope we don't make that mistake u remember we did trade up for Tavon. They might think Britt can have same influence on him that he did with Quick.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't want to say anyone because I don't want to pick a guy we draft and be right. That would just not be a fun feeling.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There will be a lot of busts this year up top, in the first round. My guesses...

QB Winston. Won't do the work required to be great.
DT Shelton. Will be a first down DT then will need a breather.
RB Gurley. Don't like the ACL and high first round combo plz don't be the Rams who pick him.
DE Gregory. Garbage. Gonna get paid and quit.
OT Peat. Dude can be a doctor? Don't think his heart is gonna be in it long term.
WR White. I don't like his quick rise during his draft year. If the Rams go WR let it be Parker plz.
CB Peters. Selfish player who won't make the cut as a teammate and NFL player.
OT Humphries. Dude bailed on a year of eligibility with only 19 starts due to injuries... Think about that. All bout the $$$.

If the Rams draft Humphries I'm gonna... Well... Pi$$ and moan and then get drunker than I would have otherwise!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
There will be a lot of busts this year up top, in the first round. My guesses...

QB Winston. Won't do the work required to be great.
DT Shelton. Will be a first down DT then will need a breather.
RB Gurley. Don't like the ACL and high first round combo plz don't be the Rams who pick him.
DE Gregory. Garbage. Gonna get paid and quit.
OT Peat. Dude can be a doctor? Don't think his heart is gonna be in it long term.
WR White. I don't like his quick rise during his draft year. If the Rams go WR let it be Parker plz.
CB Peters. Selfish player who won't make the cut as a teammate and NFL player.
OT Humphries. Dude bailed on a year of eligibility with only 19 starts due to injuries... Think about that. All bout the $$$.

If the Rams draft Humphries I'm gonna... Well... Pi$$ and moan and then get drunker than I would have otherwise!

All of these selections have merit. I hope you're wrong about Gurley. The way he explodes through the hole on inside runs makes me think Dickerson. I fear Peters is the type Fisher thinks he can handle. I thought Dontairi Poe was going to be what you said of Shelton. Today I'd take him over Brockers. My only real disagreement is Peat. Knowing you have a life after football is a good thing. (Caveat: unless you're the Niners signing Borland)

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Winston, Gregory, Peat, Flowers and possibly White - but White could be a stud as well (well they all could be really...)

No one really knows how its going to play out which is why its fun.