Burwell/Strauss/Ramsey Talk Rams Free Agency and Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Veteran Sports Reporters Bryan Burwell, Joe Strauss, and Bob Ramsey from CBS Sports 920AM talk Rams free agency and draft. They talk about the number of free agents that the Rams have talked to, yet not end up signing. Are the Rams missing a veteran presence at WR? Burwell would love for the Rams to get Sammy Watkins.

Listen to Rams Free Agency and Draft Discussion

Alan

Legend
Burwell: "FAs know that when they come in here the Rams are looking for depth and not starters."
Incomprehensible.
upload_2014-3-20_7-42-37.jpeg

That was not a good interview by Burwell IMO.

Last edited:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bump'em, then. Heck we signed the best FA we could have for the money in Saffold. I didnt want Melton for 5 mil a year. I heard Verner was more of a zone CB, not what we need. Dunbar was a good signing I can understand not wanting to be a back up.

There will be plenty of guys to choose from when the cuts begin. At this point I only care about signing Hill. Other than that, "With the second pick of the 2014 NFL draft..." or "STL had traded the second pick...". Thats my focus.

Alan

Legend
It's yoo early for me to focus but I get your priorities.:coffee: