Burrow's REAL SB Stats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Take away the bogus TD where Ramsey had his neck jerked around by his face mask. Burrow's stat would read 21 of 33 for 188yds and 0 td.

Ramsey may have had an int had he not got his head almost twisted off.

Just sayin, had a penalty been called it would have been a huge game changer.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Take away the bogus TD where Ramsey had his neck jerked around by his face mask. Burrow's stat would read 21 of 33 for 188yds and 0 td.

I agree and can't understand why people are talking about the holding call against Kupp. The holding call on Logan Wilson was a better call then the non call on Tee Higgins.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
The entire game I was wondering why the fuck we even had refs in the game if they were not going to do their job? There was a huge play where Jefferson was going down the sideline and had his arm pulled down by the defender. Henderson tackled in the flat before he could catch the ball, etc, etc.

The Bengals D came to play. I'll give them that, but Jesus did the refs make this game harder than it had to be.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was having flashbacks of 2002 when the Patriots were allowed to mug the Rams receivers and knock Warner silly on the head.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

And some people were calling him the next GOAT.. A bit early for those comparisons.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Burrow throws a very lofty ball. I thought it was just me, but even someone who was at my house last night watching, who doesn't even watch football, noticed it too. How he doesn't get intercepted more is mindblowing.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Our D did a great job of holding Burrow and his WRs in check.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Burrow throws a very lofty ball. I thought it was just me, but even someone who was at my house last night watching, who doesn't even watch football, noticed it too. How he doesn't get intercepted more is mindblowing.
He definitely doesn’t have a huge arm but he makes it work, but sometimes it’s nice for a guy to be able to just rip it like Stafford did on some of those over the middle.