Burning Questions for the draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Mitchell's plus is his ability to adjust especially in air, he has ++ body control and really good hands.
Not a great blocker or really physical and seems to misjudge some deep balls even though he generally adjust and tracks well
Physicality and blocking may equal a pass by F.O
I wish they had that mindset when they turned in that card for Tutu Atwell.

dang

Legend
Assuming no trade down with the Rams first 4 picks - I’m believing that McVay will be pounding the table for 1 of those to strengthen the offense (OT or WR most likely). Does he want a new toy or continue to ‘Feed the (OL) Beast’.
If there are trade downs with those 4 picks perhaps more picks towards offense.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My main issue with Mims (or any LT for that matter) is, we have at least an average LT for this season. One we can win with. If we want to get past the wild card round, we need immediate impact starters on the other side of the ball, period. Mims sitting on the bench will not help that. That is besides the point that I'm very leery of an athletic freak OT that hasn't played much in college. Honestly, he wasn't even really dominant in the 7 games he played either, he's being drafted on potential. We've done that multiple times and failed miserably. Mims would be off my board if I was in charge of this draft. I'd take Fuaga 10/10 over him if I was forced to draft a OT.
That description fits Greg Robinson to a T

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That description fits Greg Robinson to a T
Yeah, its the reason I'd never draft Mims. Still too shell shocked from that disaster. Drafting an athlete with little experience to protect your most important asset sounds far to risky to me.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Yeah, its the reason I'd never draft Mims. Still too shell shocked from that disaster. Drafting an athlete with little experience to protect your most important asset sounds far to risky to me.
Of all the moves the Rams have/haven't made, the one that still pisses me off beyond reason is Robinson over Matthews, who is STILL playing at a high level. :angry:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Of all the moves the Rams have/haven't made, the one that still pisses me off beyond reason is Robinson over Matthews, who is STILL playing at a high level. :angry:
Yes, that hurt at the time and still does. What a stud filled draft that was and for us to completely shit the bed on the 2nd overall pick is embarrassing. The next 3 OL drafted after us have all been studs (Matthews, Lewan, Z.Martin). Not to mention Bitonio in the 2nd.

Luckily, our 2nd pick made up for it :laugh3: