Buffalo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Looks like the weather's gonna be sloppy. High in the 40's with a 50% chance of rain. Playing in the slop is gonna make the Bradford haters angry because there's not gonna be much in the way of long developing plays if it gets wet out there. It will, however, be perfect for ground-n-pound Fisher ball. Get SJ the rock 35 times and let him eat. Feed Richardson a dozen times, and let Givens do what he likes to do best.

“My favorite route is just a simple quick screen,” Givens said. “That’s my favorite route over everything is just real quick get it and let me work. That’s my favorite. I played running back up until college so anything that gets the ball in my hands quick.”

I assume Danny will be back too?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love your game plan. Couldn't agree more. SJ right, left and most importantly up the middle. DRich right, left, and NOT up the middle. Not only the quick screens, but also at least one bomb to Givens per half. See if we can get a PI out of it, and keep the D somewhat honest. I think we can expose the interior of their defense with SJ...and we should. Keep the ball out of Fitzy's tiny little hands. Ugly, nasty, ball control offense. Just how The Fish likes it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gonna be a challenge for the equipment manager to get the correct footwear.
IMO we don't suffer the same letdown vs. these guys we did after the first 49r game ,I'm confident we can hurry and harras Fitzharvard, make him throw us the ball and that with the right focus shut down their running game.
IMO if DA plays we win and maybe big.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
SACK LUNCH TIME

Buffalo’s offensive line has now lost two of their top three offensive tackles, having lost starting right tackle Erik Pears to injured reserve Nov. 6.

The move makes Sam Young the full-time starting right tackle moving forward. The third-year tackle makes his first career start Sunday against the Rams, after appearing in three games at right guard this season.

To fill Hairston’s vacant roster spot the Bills signed OT Chris Scott off the Tennessee Titans practice squad. Scott (6’4” 319) is a former fifth-round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 2010 NFL draft.

He appeared in a pair of games for the Steelers in 2011, after spending most of that season on the club’s practice squad. Scott was still with Pittsburgh this past preseason, but was waived and was subsequently signed to the Green Bay practice squad.

The Packers released Scott on Oct. 23 and he has since spent time on the Tampa Bay and Tennessee practice squads.

Scott will wear jersey number 73.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/articl ... 1598cf86b4

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bills are like the forgotten team. Like literally I had to think a few times who the Rams faced this week.

Sad b/c they have a lot of good players. Something ain't clicking up there.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
X said:
Looks like the weather's gonna be sloppy. High in the 40's with a 50% chance of rain. Playing in the slop is gonna make the Bradford haters angry because there's not gonna be much in the way of long developing plays if it gets wet out there. It will, however, be perfect for ground-n-pound Fisher ball. Get SJ the rock 35 times and let him eat. Feed Richardson a dozen times, and let Givens do what he likes to do best.

“My favorite route is just a simple quick screen,” Givens said. “That’s my favorite route over everything is just real quick get it and let me work. That’s my favorite. I played running back up until college so anything that gets the ball in my hands quick.”

I assume Danny will be back too?

I dont think Danny has returned to practice yet. At least he hadnt as of tuesday, didnt hear either way yesterday.

Im looking forward to this game. Like you said, pound the rock with SJ and try to get Richardson and Givens in space with the ball.

One thing I'd like to see use more in this game is the I formation with SJ at FB. The Bills will expect us to run and run a lot in poor weather. Make them account for both guys coming out of the backfield.