Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
In a high school class in which we had to write sentences, I can’t remember what we were working on, one of my sentences was.....
Wright writes rites rightly.
Teacher liked it.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
:confused: I was hoping one of you guys would know.
It sounded kind of like the time my Creative Wiring teacher told us we had to write a story using a series of consecutive (freaking auto correct, piece of crap) k words from the dictionary. I wrote a story about ketchup mines, as in caves where you mine ketchup. She was not pleased.

This sounds like that, but someone told him he had to write a story about lunch meat.

Last edited:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
It sounded kind of like the time my Creative Wiring teacher told us we had to write a story using a series of connection k words from the dictionary. I wrote a story about ketchup mines, as in caves where you mine ketchup. She was not pleased.

This sounds like that, but someone told him he had to write a story about lunch meat.
Yeah. It kind of reminded me of a mockery of a pseudo-intellectual poetry club, and this guy shows up with his Salami boloney entry.

Got to hand it to him, though. Full- throated passion. Made me break open the crisper drawer to check for cured meats.