Bucs trying to trade for Alex Boone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Report: Bucs interested in 49ers G Alex Boone
5247.jpg

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Bucs are interesting in trading for 49ers holdout RG Alex Boone.
Rapoport says the Bucs' preference is to "build from within," but there is "real interest" in Boone at the "right price." That price would probably be a mid-round pick. The Bucs are in win-now mode and need to protect 35-year-old statue Josh McCown. After a disastrous preseason opener from the interior of Tampa's line, GM Jason Licht needs to explore every avenue possible. Boone is a dominant blocker and would instantly fortify the Bucs' front five.
Source: NFL.com
Aug 11 - 10:44 PM

Would love this Boone is one of there best Olineman I hope they send him packing!

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Let's see, they overpaid for one of the most overrated players from the most overrated defense in the NFL last year in Dashan Goldson and he (surprise!) sucked for them. Now they want to overpay for the most overrated lineman on the most overrated offensive line in the NFL. You go Bucs! I'm sure it will work out great for you again. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ..."

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Let's see, they overpaid for one of the most overrated players from the most overrated defense in the NFL last year in Dashan Goldson and he (surprise!) sucked for them. Now they want to overpay for the most overrated lineman on the most overrated offensive line in the NFL. You go Bucs! I'm sure it will work out great for you again. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ..."
Boone can play; ask Quinn about when Boone played LT last year in SF game in SF.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Aaron Donald's gonna have a field day if he gets traded.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Please Lovie go get that 9er ORG! The 9ers are so rich so great so talented ......that they could just give Boone's contract away for a candy bar! Come on San Fransisco 49ers where's your desire to represent your community's social mind set & spread the wealth around:sneaky:?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Would prefer they trade him to someone not on our schedule, hopefully towards the end of camp, and for peanuts....

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I hope he gets really pissed off and just retires.