Bucs to release Revis...WOW

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! That trade backfired!

Bucs are cheap bastards.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just don't let him end up in the nfc west....unless its with the rams of course

iced

crap.... the niners just made cap room after releasing Carlos Rogers and they need a corner

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
crap.... the niners just made cap room after releasing Carlos Rogers and they need a corner

And what would make more sense for Revis, you know he's gonna want to play for a contender...:jerkoff:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know what...I wouldn't be surprised to see a reunion in New York.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

And what would make more sense for Revis, you know he's gonna want to play for a contender...:jerkoff:

I could see them doing a one year deal, but I imagine he's going to want a shit load of cash again. They'd be dumb to do anything beyond that unless none of it counts against the cap in the future. They are already going to have a clusterfuck of FAs to sign.

wrstdude

Rookie
Sorry-that one was a retweet. Just copied and pasted. My mistake.

Turfshow Tiimes is the one who retweeted. Didn't even bother to look since they're usually reputable. Didn't think they'd follow a fake account.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Revis has always wanted more money, he isn't worth what he is getting paid IMO and will always want more than what he negotiated. The Jets IMO came out ahead on this deal and any team willing to give up picks and hand him 16 million dollars is making a mistake.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
$16 Million for a CB? Hell. Where do I sign up?