Buckey Brooks Latest Pick for the Rams!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He's obviously unaware, that Ogletree is replacing JL.

This would be a nightmare, though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well, if all the top 10 guys like Wentz, Goff, Jack, Treadwell, Ramsey, Tunsil, Buckner etc are all gone...it's not a crazy pick at #15.
I probably wouldn't go Ragland there, but i also wouldn't reach for Connor Cook or Paxton Lynch there either.

I'd rather see a BPA or trade down in that situation.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bucky, apparently, feels because the Draft is "Full" of great Defensive Players, That the 1st round will see a lot of them being taken! Their is some logic to it when you look at how this years SB was Won, and this being a "Copy-Cat" League!
That said, I don't agree! IF the Rams don't go QB,(BIG IF!), It will be WR!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No way. He was out of shape at his pro day, by some accounts, he's a 2 down linebacker, and #15 is just way too high for him.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I have the same feeling.

Hope we're right...:confused:
It just seems right... thats why we are holding on to Keenum and Foles until its for certain. I can see Foles being released or traded for a 7th maybe if we get a good QB in April! Im very excited about the big splash we make in our first year back in LA to turn some heads!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
We don't need ragland, he looks like he will be a good player but we are all set at linebacker. I just seen a new mock draft with the rams taking Rankins the DT from Louisville at 15, then Dotson the WR and another RB in round 2. I struggle to agree here but Donald and Rankins could be very scary for opposing qbs. I would love Dotson if we cant get Treadwell, but I total disagree with drafting a RB in the early second round I say go for safety or TE.