Buckey Brooks Latest Pick for the Rams!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In Brooks' newest Mock he is picking ILB Reggie Ragland to the Rams at #15! Thoughts!!?

I think not Bad! But!!

A55VA6

Legend
We have Barron and Ayers, and moved Ogletree inside. We're not spending a 1st round pick on a MLB.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I agree with Jrry. That's the dumbest shit ever. We have three starters locked in already. How about we take care of that shit heap we call an offence?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I agree with Jrry. That's the dumbest crap ever. We have three starters locked in already. How about we take care of that crap heap we call an offence?
Our offense is so offensive that it doesn't even deserved to be spelled correctly :sneaky:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
A TWO DOWN LB WHEN THIS TEAM NEEDS EFFIN OFFENSE!!!???

:headexplosion:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Brooks needs to stay the F away from draft forecasting. Seriously.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Bucky is as bad as (Pat) Kirwan. Us couch GMs aka our ROD Mock Draft results more accurately.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Bucky is as bad as (Pat) Kirwan. Us couch GMs aka our ROD Mock Draft results more accurately.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not going to happen...For if it did, riots and a thousand people in the street.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's as if he didn't hear the countless reports that ogletree will be manning the middle. These guys get paid for nothing

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
It's as if he didn't hear the countless reports that ogletree will be manning the middle. These guys get paid for nothing

But it is Jeff Fisher we're talking about here...I'm not 100% sold that Tree is going to play the middle. We shall see. I wouldn't be too upset if we drafted Ragland in the first, maybe with a slight move down and an extra pick. We lost a leader on defense in JL and I think Ragland is highly regarded not only as a LB but a team leader too. He fits our defense perfectly and would be a beast in Williams defense. I really like the guy.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
We have Barron and Ayers, and moved Ogletree inside. We're not spending a 1st round pick on a MLB.

Unless it is Myles Jack. If he is in your neighborhood, ( 7 to 10th pick... go get him at any cost.)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But it is Jeff Fisher we're talking about here...I'm not 100% sold that Tree is going to play the middle. We shall see. I wouldn't be too upset if we drafted Ragland in the first, maybe with a slight move down and an extra pick. We lost a leader on defense in JL and I think Ragland is highly regarded not only as a LB but a team leader too. He fits our defense perfectly and would be a beast in Williams defense. I really like the guy.
Perhaps. But all things being reported is that ogletree is learning the defense from the mlb position. I think fisher mentioned that this was the plan years ago too.