Buck to MNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Wfan NY reporting that Buck is joining Aikman to do MNF and leaving Fox including no longer doing World Series. Interesting.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Aikman: dammit… oh, I mean, cool Joe

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pictures say a 1,000 words or maybe just one in Buck’s case…

A4299EAB-D0F9-4CA7-9470-5164F9076C36.jpeg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well at least you can easily keep track of which game he will ruin and prepare for alternate commentary

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aikman is better than most, I could live with it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Should have known that BSPN was going to continue to screw up MNF.

Those two are making a deal with the devil... hopefully it comes back to bite em.

Fuck buck. He's a poser and always will be.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Fuck buck. He's a poser and always will be.
You know @Selassie I my only issue over the years is sometimes we don't get the real you and you never express yourself...All kidding aside I have never been a fan of Joe Buck. He got that golden voice from his Daddy and when he first started announcing football being from St. Louis, he kept putting the Rams down to not come off as a homer and then when they moved back to Los Angeles, he was the biggest homer you ever heard.

I concur with my esteemed Ram Brother from the Sunshine State and I don't usually express myself this way, but Fuck Joe Buck and the horse he road in on.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
He is better than anybody they have tried for the past 5 or 6 years. Now they need to get rid of booger

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know @Selassie I my only issue over the years is sometimes we don't get the real you and you never express yourself...All kidding aside I have never been a fan of Joe Buck. He got that golden voice from his Daddy and when he first started announcing football being from St. Louis, he kept putting the Rams down to not come off as a homer and then when they moved back to Los Angeles, he was the biggest homer you ever heard.

I concur with my esteemed Ram Brother from the Sunshine State and I don't usually express myself this way, but Fuck Joe Buck and the horse he road in on.
That falling snow is making you crazy….

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good news is that the Mannings will be on thru 2024 season

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

Anytime Joe Buck is brought up I immediately think of the time Artie Lange was on his first show on HBO and just went off

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8y2Oi1lFk&ab_channel=The51stAgent