bubbaramfan 8-16 Final TC Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Got here early and had a chance to talk to a couple of players, Brian Allen exudes confidence and comes across to me as just what you want in a football player. Says he's learning so much from coaches and veterans his head is spinning. Appreciates the chance they are giving him with the amount of reps he's getting.

Spoke briefly with Westbrooks and Suh (Ethan has taken a liking to me, and makes a point to come over and say hi when he sees me, I have no idea why). I asked Suh how he likes not being the center of attention, gave me a big knuckle bump. I asked if they'd like to hear a Raider joke since they play them Saturday, "shoot" ""How do Raider fans teach their kids to count?" Oh and one, oh and two, oh and three...." Both got a big laugh.

I met up with VeteranRamFan and his friend Rocky. Players in shorts and shells. McVay had them doing walk throughs. He had the defense wear jersey's with Raider #'s. they ran though a lot of basic plays, with 1st and 2nd team alternating. McVay had the 1's O vs the 1's D, then the 2's O vs the 2'sD. Goff was sharp and putting the ball in tight windows. Cooks, and Woods were also very good today. Higbee had some drops, but he also made excellent catches at the back of the end zone going up and getting it over Talib and Christian.

Mannion with the 2's had a good day, especially with Pharoh Cooper.

On defense, Suh is just having his way whenever he wants. Westbrooks, Myers also having good camp.

Talib with another pick.

More walk through with 2's, McVay stopping plays and making them go back in slo-mo to point out mistakes.

OL, nothing new, still sub-in guys all around, Neary was getting snaps at C. Noteboom snaps at LG and RG, Lucas and William at LT and RT. Since they weren't in pad and not much contact, no way to say who was better.

Mannion looked much better. We'll see if he translates that to Raider game.

Hemmingway needs to spend time with the jugs machine.

Well that's it for novice reporting. We have to rely on the expert talking heads from now on.

I enjoyed TC and I feel confident the Rams will have a winning season.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Suh, Donald, and Brockers are going to destroy opposing olines this season I can’t wait :mrburnsevil:

Ram65

Legend
A little sad camp is over so no more great reports. Thanks!

We are closer to the regular season which is looking to be a great one. Let us get to the regular season healthy. Go Rams!!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ethan has taken a liking to me, and makes a point to come over and say hi when he sees me, I have no idea why
Players love true fans and so do we.

I asked Suh how he likes not being the center of attention, gave me a big knuckle bump.
Too great.

How do Raider fans teach their kids to count?" Oh and one, oh and two, oh and three...." Both got a big laugh.
Oldie but still a favorite.

I gotta say Bubba - I love all your reports. This little segment of your personal interaction however tops them all. I love this stuff. Cheers to you.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I gotta give props to VetRamFan, he's pointed out a lot of things I missed.

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
Coming from a rams fan from stl. Thank you so much @bubbaramfan and @VeteranRamFan you guys have been vital for rams fan starving for more info on their team. You guys effort has been much appreciated. Thank you so much!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Coming from a rams fan from stl. Thank you so much @bubbaramfan and @VeteranRamFan you guys have been vital for rams fan starving for more info on their team. You guys effort has been much appreciated. Thank you so much!!!!

Same here. This St. Louisan appreciates everything you all have done.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like I posted in the "Thur Aug 16 camp" thread, I waited every day after TC for CoachO, The Rev, MFranke and others to post reports when the Rams were in St. Louis. I'm just returning the favor and happy as hell to be in a position to do it. I just wished I was as skilled as those guys.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Like I posted in the "Thur Aug 16 camp" thread, I waited every day after TC for CoachO, The Rev, MFranke and others to post reports when the Rams were in St. Louis. I'm just returning the favor and happy as hell to be in a position to do it. I just wished I was as skilled as those guys.
You are doing great. Everyone has a different approach to camp reports. Honestly, I prefer your and Vet’s takes. Just callin it like you see it. Thanks for being our eyes.