Bryce Perkins??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cromwell

All Pro 21
Name
Tom
Why has nobody asked in ANY interview of Sean or Less what the heck happened to Bryce Perkins and why wasn't he resigned?? Super frustrating

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay has talked about him and Wolford.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay has talked about him and Wolford.

did his face look like these discussing those two?

Mad Breaking Bad GIF by MOODMAN
Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams will bring someone in as a camp arm. If Perk or Wolf aren't employed I am sure one of them will return on the cheap.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He's a good guy to run the scout team to practice against running QBs.
I would actually keep him around and train him to play RB and WR

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Because like others who aren’t really being talked about he’s done with the Rams. What is there to say? “We paid him a lot of money the last few years to hang out. Really appreciate the way he held that clipboard. In the end it was a numbers game.” :yawn:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He's a good guy to run the scout team to practice against running QBs.
I would actually keep him around and train him to play RB and WR

Only as a practice squad player ... no more 3 QB's on the 53 roster.

jjab360

Legend
Why would anyone ask about anything that obvious? He had his chance last year and didn't show up so now we're moving on

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Theres a good chance he's back with the Rams soon. Bryce's agent wanted a little more than the Rams were offering, so they've been able to gauge the market. We need a 3rd QB, he knows the offense, and he's pretty much outplayed wolford, so I won't be surprised if Bryce is back soon.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Theres a good chance he's back with the Rams soon. Bryce's agent wanted a little more than the Rams were offering, so they've been able to gauge the market. We need a 3rd QB, he knows the offense, and he's pretty much outplayed wolford, so I won't be surprised if Bryce is back soon.

What are the odds Vegas ? The Rams have said they are looking at these USDL type leagues for players as well. Just to add to Perkins maybe playing his cards wrong?
Perkins made a pass that might have thrown him out of The NFL?
Then again John Johnson played(4th) string for the NINER’s in The NFC Championship game. That shows there is somewhat of a chance.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Rams will bring someone in as a camp arm. If Perk or Wolf aren't employed I am sure one of them will return on the cheap.

But they won't be as cheap as a rookie. I'd look to Rams to bring in a UDFA QB for a camp arm. The reason they went and drafted a QB was for a cheap contract that you can't get with a vet (It's not like Bennet has a future than anything other than a backup).

They can't bring back Wolford, it's too expensive (Perkins maybe too).

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Kurt Warner put it well during his "Study Ball" analysis of Stetson Bennett.

Kurt said,"QB's who make their money in the NFL do so because they can make throws to the second level."

That's the problem with Perkins... never saw any consistency on intermediate throws to the second level.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We know what we have with Perkins and Wolford (which is not much). I would rather bring in an unknown commodity who has an outside chance to be special.