Bryce Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DrLurkalot

UDFA
Name
Don
Just cut by the Bills. I'm not an Isaiah Pead hater and I think he's better than any other team's 4th - 5th RB, but this guy may be at least as good. What do you think?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
He's got fumble issues like Pead. That said, he's a far better runner than Pead as well. I would hope to stay away from Bryce. Talented, but I don't think bringing him in for a few weeks is worth it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Is everyone forgetting about Watts? Watts>Brown.
Watts can't play until Week 5 though. Brown would just be for the time being because Pead is garbage.

If we had to bring in an RB named Brown, it better be that punishing steamroller Malcolm Brown.

DrLurkalot

UDFA
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gurley - may not play, Mason - may not play, Watts - suspended, Pead - doghouse?, Reynolds - out

They may have to bring someone in.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We can make it one more week. It's likely Tre will be back this week as well.
I would bet money Gurley plays at home against the Steelers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gurley - may not play, Mason - may not play, Watts - suspended, Pead - doghouse?, Reynolds - out

They may have to bring someone in.

Who says Pead is in the doghouse? Our doghouse (and I include myself here) doesn't mean he's in Fisher's doghouse. Fish is notorious for his long vision and patience when it comes to talent.

I think Fish is good with status quo for this game vs the Skins. Between Cunningham and Austin's snaps from the backfield we're talking about a very low snap count and really Pead is an emergency RB who does returns on the rare occasions it isn't kicked deep.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Who says Pead is in the doghouse? Our doghouse (and I include myself here) doesn't mean he's in Fisher's doghouse. Fish is notorious for his long vision and patience when it comes to talent.

I think Fish is good with status quo for this game vs the Skins. Between Cunningham and Austin's snaps from the backfield we're talking about a very low snap count and really Pead is an emergency RB who does returns on the rare occasions it isn't kicked deep.

Fisher commented on a radio interview that the only way Pead will put the football on the ground again is if I am dumb enough to let him run the ball.

Sounds like the doghouse to me.

bskrilla

Starter
Fisher commented on a radio interview that the only way Pead will put the football on the ground again is if I am dumb enough to let him run the ball.

I'm still rooting for Pead (at least to get carries when we're up big), but that's the message I took from Fisher's interview.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Wow. Those are very, very strong words for Fisher, who usually you gotta read between the lines a bit on. I stand corrected and agree that sounds like the doghouse.

RamzFanz

Damnit

OMG... really? Holy shit, that's not the dog house, that's clean out your locker.

fastcat

Pro Bowler

Fisher was asked if he would have a problem going back with Pead.

He actually said "No I'll go back to him but if he puts the ball back on the ground it won't be his fault it's mine because I put him back on the field".

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No.

Now, Bobby Brown, before crack???? Yessssss.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Fisher was asked if he would have a problem going back with Pead.

He actually said "No I'll go back to him but if he puts the ball back on the ground it won't be his fault it's mine because I put him back on the field".

Ahh. Other posters wrote it a bit differently.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Watts can't play until Week 5 though. Brown would just be for the time being because Pead is garbage.

If we had to bring in an RB named Brown, it better be that punishing steamroller Malcolm Brown.

Yeah, but he would also have to learn a new offense. Though likely not difficult, why bother for two weeks? Not to mention why would Brown want to? Knowing he's gonna be cut soon anyway. He would probably wait for a better gig.