Browns waive Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fun fact:

The Cleveland Browns have started 24 different QB's since 1999. Only one of them has a winning record. Who is it?
Brian Hoyer. 10-6 record

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/3...ns-release-qb-johnny-manziel-los-angeles-rams

2016 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Release QB Johnny Manziel
By 3k

@3k_ on Mar 11, 2016, 12:35p 23

GettyImages-501235830.0.jpg

Andrew Weber/Getty Images
Johnny Football is now officially a free agent. Will the Los Angeles Rams make a play for the troubled former star?

Tweet
Share (27)
Pin

star.png
2016 NFL Free Agency
star.png

Free Agency News & Rumors Tracker

The 2016 NFL free agent market for quarterbacks is looking pretty thin.

Sam Bradford re-signed with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Brock Osweiler went to the Houston Texans.

That left a slew of names either available or likely to be from Ryan Fitzpatrick to Robert Griffin III to Mark Sanchez. One name that continues to pop up despite his off-field concerns, major as they are? Cleveland Browns QB Johnny Manziel.

Well...make that former Cleveland Browns QB Johnny Manziel as today he was released by the team:

We've covered the most recent items in the Johnny Football saga from being spotted in LA to reports of "as many as three teams" being interested in acquiring him.

And yes, it's worth noting not only because his presence in the Rams' new hometown should raise some eyebrows but also the team's former reported interest in him heading into the 2014 NFL Draft:

There were a lot of people at Rams Park who loved this guy prior to the 2014 draft. #makesyouthink https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/708341058216665088 …

1:21 PM - 11 Mar 2016

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Every time i read anything from that turfshowtime site i wonder what the hell they offer. Yuck.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He could still have a future in this league if he'd get serious about football. A year off will help him get things sorted I think. Teams probably won't touch him while this BS is going on with the courts, so he's most likely looking at a year off which he needs.

I don't have a problem with the Rams giving him a look once he's got all that stuff settled. At that point he'll be a cheap camp tryout type option you can cut as soon as you like if he's not serious about it.
I don't think he'll ever straighten up! I think he just in it for the Money and Stardom!! Not to be a great Football player/ Team Player!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I think Snead and Fisher are smarter than to invest in this self-destructive pile of ash.