Browns@Rams: Win $10,000 ROD Dollars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The last time I had such an over-whelming feeling for a "Wipe-out" was week 13 of last year, when I predicted a "52-0 Shut-out of the Raiders"! And Won a 3 Million ROD Prize! So with that in mind ...
Rams - 63:yess::headexplosion:
Browns - O ( Zip,Zero, NaDa :owned: !!!!)
Total - 63:shocked:

" Beat down of Historic proportions!! Possibly an all-time Ram Record!!:shades:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 42
Browns 10
Total 52

Time to make a run!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To use an Old expression, From my Military Day, " Never Happen G.I.!!!!" Please pass around what ever it is they're Smokin'!!:argue:

Of course that way of predicting games is equal to flipping a coin. Most any NFL fan with a functioning brain picked the Patriots over the Colts. They of course used it as their lock pick as noted in the last sentence below.

http://www.foxsports.com/whatifsports/nfl/story/nfl-predictions-week-7-102015

Week 6 in Review

The NFL simulation engine broke even in Week 6, going 7-7 in straight-up predictions. The engine was actually .500 in picking against the spread as well, finishing with a 4-4 record. Although the upset pick (Bears over Lions) and Game to Watch (Giants over Eagles) were both incorrect, our lock pick of Patriots over Colts was on the nose.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Rams 31-16...I should really take the Browns and lose my shot at winning but assure a RAMS win...Come on guys, I would like to finally get to take a breather in the second half of a game and feel sure the Rams had put this in the refrigerator with the eggs and jello..Make it happen, guys !!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Of course that way of predicting games is equal to flipping a coin. Most any NFL fan with a functioning brain picked the Patriots over the Colts. They of course used it as their lock pick as noted in the last sentence below.

http://www.foxsports.com/whatifsports/nfl/story/nfl-predictions-week-7-102015

Week 6 in Review

The NFL simulation engine broke even in Week 6, going 7-7 in straight-up predictions. The engine was actually .500 in picking against the spread as well, finishing with a 4-4 record. Although the upset pick (Bears over Lions) and Game to Watch (Giants over Eagles) were both incorrect, our lock pick of Patriots over Colts was on the nose.
Personally, If I'm ever confused about how and were to place my bets. I'll go to ROD Pick-ums and play it, down the line!! I'll Win almost every week!!:D

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
RAMS ---23
Browns--13

Total------36 Sure as HELL wish this was more of a BLOWOUT but Browns have a pretty good OL and a few very talented defensive skill players and they have a TE. Something we have always had trouble in covering. Every game gets tougher till the Bucs game. Must continue to Gel OL and get our 3 most talented guys the ball on offense Gurley, Austin & Mason anyway they can. Nick Foles needs to open his eyes and see if anyone else is open while he has time to see. That pocket will get more crowded after this week again. NO INJURIES!!!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Won 2 of the last 3 weeks, hopefully keep the streak going.

Browns 24
Rams 10
34 total.