Browns get an F for selecting Jabrill Peppers No. 25(The Greg Williams factor)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Kessler had a 92.3 QB rating last season as a rookie. Why not give him a chance? If he fails you have multiple high picks to address the QB problem. I really like what the Browns did.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I highly disagree with that logic. Personally I think the best strategy when rebuilding is trade back and acquire as much talent as possible and fill everything you can and get your qb last so you have him for 5 years on a cheaper deal. It's what Seattle did and it's been great for them.

Taking a qb on a bad team has also worked for alot of teams as well. I think not taking a qb is telling your team we are gonna tank again

FRO

Legend
Taking a qb on a bad team has also worked for alot of teams as well. I think not taking a qb is telling your team we are gonna tank again
Picking Couch, Quinn, Weedon, and Manziel hasn't worked either. If you don't like the QB prospects, don't over pick one. Build the roster while giving Kessler a chance to prove himself. He had a 92.3 QB rating last year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I could live with that pick , he's a great athlete and Williams will find a way to use him. However them drafting a TE doesn't make sense, who is going to throw him the ball ?
It's almost like there plan is to build a Team, and then insert a QB at a later Date!!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

I just don't think adding a qb to a very depleted roster does much good, unless your goal is to just win more games rather than a super bowl. Andrew luck has been the best prospect in quite awhile and the colts haven't really gotten close to a super bowl. Now I'm not saying pass on a guy like luck but rather how little good a great qb does if the rest of the roster sucks.

But to each his own I suppose

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Dude has not played a single down and the Browns are getting an "F" from someone who has absolutely no clue about Williams, his defense and probably football in general. I would love to see Greg Williams respond to this guy face to face.