Broncos' Von Miller: NFC West is NFL's toughest division

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Broncos' Von Miller: NFC West is NFL's toughest division
By Gregg Rosenthal/Around The League Editor

The AFC West was the most surprising division in the NFL last year. It will be tough to repeat that feat in 2014, and Von Miller knows the reason why: The division's out of conference schedule.

The AFC West has to face the NFC West this year, and that means a lot of tough matchups against top-10 defenses.

"(The NFC West) is definitely the toughest division in the NFL," Miller told the 49ers' official website. "I'm looking forward to playing all those guys. I'm looking forward to playing the whole NFC West with Seattle, the Rams and the Cardinals and just going out and competing with those guys."

The Broncos' offense will be tested, but at least they have the weapons to scare the NFC West squads. San Diego, Oakland, and Kansas City figure to have a tougher time moving the ball.

Out of conference scheduling often quietly decides playoff races, and we expect the NFC West will get the better of their AFC counterparts. The AFC West sent three teams to the playoffs last year in part because of a soft schedule. Don't be surprised if Miller's team is the only one in its division to make the playoffs this time around.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Von Miller is only looking forward to playing the NFC West because he plays defense and the NFCW isn't known for offense. I bet Peyton isn't looking forward to getting gutted by an NFC West team again.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Von Miller is only looking forward to playing the NFC West because he plays defense and the NFCW isn't known for offense. I bet Peyton isn't looking forward to getting gutted by an NFC West team again.

Exactly, great points.

Wonderboy

Rookie
Of course we all know this to be true but it's a little surprising to me to hear a star player from another division admit it! It seems to me like everyone always thinks their team is the best and their division is the toughest!

Of course we all know this to be true but it's a little surprising to me to hear a star player from another division admit it! It seems to me like everyone always thinks their team is the best and their division is the toughest!

Especially from an AFC West guy, which is imo the only division which can even be put in the conversation.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Our defense will be pushed to the limit this game. Can't wait, will be a good one!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm sure Von Miller has a lost of respect for the NFC West Defenses. And I'll bet he will have a newly found respect for our O-Line after week #11!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Our defense will be pushed to the limit this game. Can't wait, will be a good one!

I'm too lazy to look but I wonder how PManning has fared against Williams defenses or if he has ever faced one before.