Broncos, 'Skins agree to terms on trade for Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ncos-skins-agree-to-terms-on-trade-for-keenum

Published: March 7, 2019 at 05:21 p.m.
Updated: March 7, 2019 at 06:05 p.m.
Broncos, 'Skins agree to terms on trade for Keenum
0ap3000000930857.jpg

Herbie Teope
Around The NFL Writer

Denver Broncos general manager John Elway said last week at the NFL Scouting Combine that he didn't know what quarterback Case Keenum's role would be in 2019.

Now, it is known Keenum will need to determine where he fits with another team.

The Broncos and Washington Redskins have agreed to terms on a trade that would send quarterback Case Keenum to Washington, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, via sources informed of the situation.

Denver will get a sixth-round pick and Washington will get a seventh-rounder plus Keenum, Rapoport added.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With a restructure so they pay his $3 million and Denver pays the rest. Elway just keeps swinging and missing at the qb position.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Dude should have bought a motorhome.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
With a restructure so they pay his $3 million and Denver pays the rest. Elway just keeps swinging and missing at the qb position.

Yeah Elway is going to be out of a job here soon. Another GM who is blowing it is Gettleman.

Happy for Keenum though. He'll get a solid offense that fits his style with a good OC drawing it up. Nice deal for the Skins.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok so reading more it’s sounding like the Broncos and Redskins split the $7 million guaranteed and the Redskins pay the $14.5 million base.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Makes a whole lot more sense that way. Still a good deal for the Skins to find a scrappy QB who can hold it down while they scour this draft class. Think they'll get their starter next year's draft instead but either way they're in much better shape right now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Not just at QB.

His record in the draft is poor. And other than PManning his record in free agency is too.

I don't think he has had a winning record without Manning.

Buuuuuuut see below.

Yeah Elway is going to be out of a job here soon. Another GM who is blowing it is Gettleman.

I hope he stays there and continues his mediocrity because I don't like him. I am from CLE and he broke a lot of fans hearts there and at cost the Browns a SB win because there is NO FUCKING WAY the Redskins would have beaten that Browns team. The AFC title game was a classic that year. If it weren't for the Browns 4 or whatever lost fumbles they would have been at the dance. Plus the refs and the NFL rigged the game.

I want to call him names, like bucktoothed motherfucker, or horseface, or something else to mock him. But I'm better than that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really good spot for Case. He’ll do well in that system. Watch the Skins make the playoffs with Case and The Vikings miss out again

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really good spot for Case. He’ll do well in that system. Watch the Skins make the playoffs with Case and The Vikings miss out again
With Keenum starting for the Redskins the only QB in that division not to win a game? Carson Wentz :D

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Keenum is the next Josh McCown. Good spot starter but won’t ever be anything more then that.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Good luck to him, I dont feel bad anymore since hes rich.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I think I heard Tannehill will end up in DC too, which makes Motorhome Keenum back to his rightful spot. Unless Fisher gets hired as HC :hiding: