Brockers getting fired up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I love this- whoever is talking smack wants to get smacked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 259

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how to attach links so I'm sorry if the words in the pic offend.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pretty sure that fool is a cardinals fan. Says he is from AZ. Brockers and Long don't seem to be the kind of fellas I wanna piss off

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Oh boy that was a bad idea on his part. Anytime a player has interacted with a fan that harshly with that kind of language it doesn't end well.

If Fisher and Snead see that they will not be happy I'm sure. He should have just left it alone.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
LesBaker said:
Oh boy that was a bad idea on his part. Anytime a player has interacted with a fan that harshly with that kind of language it doesn't end well.

If Fisher and Snead see that they will not be happy I'm sure. He should have just left it alone.
i know u r right, but I like it!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:

It doesn't seem all that bad. Plus he censored himself --- kinda.

Whoever that punk ass bitch "freshmanfame" is, I'd like to meet you at a place of your choosing.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
LesBaker said:

It doesn't seem all that bad. Plus he censored himself --- kinda.

Whoever that punk ass bitch "freshmanfame" is, I'd like to meet you at a place of your choosing.

The funny part is if he is an AZ fan he didn't see his team do anything but look up from the cellar. Like I always say, if you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes. And frankly a Cardinals fan talking smack is just one level up from a Lions fan doing it. They haven't done shit since that guy who never shoulda been let out of a Rams uni showed them what winning is. A couple of non losing seasons doesn't entitle one to be a mouthy DNA rifle on the internet. Calling a football player a bitch and a pussy isn't going to earn any points with anyone unless they are in Jr. High or don't have enough brain power to understand they are making themselves look like a moron.

Still Brockers has to check himself. There are a lot of assholes who do that kinda stuff just to try to get a player or celebrity to get themselves in a little hot water and get some bad press generated.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I love that. These are big alpha male guys with flowing testosterone. I'm sure biting their tongue is much more difficult than it is for guys like us. Especially the nasty nature of his position. As long as e doesn't rip the guys arms off and beat him to death with them, I'm good

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
El Juggernauto said:
I love that. These are big alpha male guys with flowing testosterone. I'm sure biting their tongue is much more difficult than it is for guys like us. Especially the nasty nature of his position. As long as e doesn't rip the guys arms off and beat him to death with them, I'm good

I get that of course and I understand but I don't want to see an ESPN headline "Rams player threatens fan on the internet".

You know how the knuckleheads will do that kinda stuff on slow news days.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LesBaker said:
And frankly a Cardinals fan talking smack is just one level up from a Lions fan doing it. They haven't done shit since that guy who never shoulda been let out of a Rams uni showed them what winning is. A couple of non losing seasons doesn't entitle one to be a mouthy DNA rifle on the internet.
Living here in AZ i couldn't agree more. I thought most Cards fans were pretty level-headed and "real" before KW gave that franchise a tiny little blip of success on their massive canvas of historic failure.

Their sudden self-entitlement is very annoying to me.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
An Arizona Cardinals fan talking smack? Didn't our defense single-handedly sweep those posers?

SubZero405

UDFA
mojorizen7 said:
Living here in AZ i couldn't agree more. I thought most Cards fans were pretty level-headed and "real" before KW gave that franchise a tiny little blip of success on their massive canvas of historic failure.

Their sudden self-entitlement is very annoying to me.

Oh I agree with you on that. I never knew too many Cardinals fans until they went to the Super Bowl that year, and after that they talk crap like they are the best team on the planet all the time. I am not sure who I can't stand more, the team or the fans.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Memento said:
An Arizona Cardinals fan talking smack? Didn't our defense single-handedly sweep those posers?

Yep.......

I've surfed AZ, Seattle and SF message boards lately.
By quite a bit, the most arrogant are AZ fans IMHO.

One guy posted a ranking of all NFC teams and had the Rams second to last IN THE ENTIRE NFC!

Another dude posted how embarrassing it was to lose two games to a team as bad as the Rams etc.

Some postings expecting playoffs from AZ in 2013 etc.

Really incredible reading.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hadn't seen the whole picture before.
So, here it is (hidden because it has much bad language - NSFW)
Yeah, I think Brockers handled it fairly well, considering...

znUv33g.jpg

EastRam

Pro Bowler
X said:

znUv33g.jpg

t1986.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:

znUv33g.jpg

Yeah, he handled it real well. Smart guy. Love it!