Brocker's best game as a pro?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Angry Ram said:
Brockers is a beast. Gotta admit that I wasn't real thrilled when they took him...correction a DT with their 1st round pick. But man is it payin off now.

Hey...remember when we could've had Vick and Suh? HAHA. #RamSTALKLOGIC

We have Bradford/Brockers. Thank GOD!!

i'm not sure why you didn't like the pick. it was the #1 priority for the rams. what made it better was the rams moved down twice and got a boatload of picks and still got the best dt in the draft.

i'm loving how the rams are stopping the run. it should remain that way for years to come.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Yep. Brockers is gonna be a beast for years, no doubt. And I'm glad you guys also mentioned Langford and Hayes. Not too shabby of a D line that Snead and Fisher are putting together here. FUCK!! I'm lovin' it.

GO RAMS!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Angry Ram said:
Brockers is a beast. Gotta admit that I wasn't real thrilled when they took him...correction a DT with their 1st round pick. But man is it payin off now.

Hey...remember when we could've had Vick and Suh? HAHA. #RamSTALKLOGIC

We have Bradford/Brockers. Thank GOD!!

Did anyone notice Suh's play on Sunday? The guy is a beast but he sure seems to be able to be run off the play pretty readily. How many times did the RB run by him? Maybe I just missed the plays where he was in position. Did happen to catch yet another roughing call though.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
kurtfaulk said:
i'm not sure why you didn't like the pick. it was the #1 priority for the rams. what made it better was the rams moved down twice and got a boatload of picks and still got the best dt in the draft.
Yeah, by trading down we still got our guy at DT and picked up another #2 pick which ended up being Jenkins. We very well might end up with the best DT in the draft (Brockers), best CB in the draft (Jenkins), and best WR in the draft (Givens). Throw in GZ in the 6th and DRich in the 7th and that's a damn good draft class. That's even without the possibility of Trumaine Johnson, Pead or Quick developing

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
kurtfaulk said:
Yeah, by trading down we still got our guy at DT and picked up another #2 pick which ended up being Jenkins. We very well might end up with the best DT in the draft (Brockers), best CB in the draft (Jenkins), and best WR in the draft (Givens). Throw in GZ in the 6th and DRich in the 7th and that's a damn good draft class. That's even without the possibility of Trumaine Johnson, Pead or Quick developing
We got ourselves a pretty good GM here it seems. Dude is always working. Working, working, working. I think what sealed it for me (other than this draft) is when he told Fisher he wasn't going back to St Louis after a road game, but instead would be "working his way back to St Louis." Meaning, of course, he was going to go scout players in the states that he drove through on his way back.