Brockers: A BEAST in the Middle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
By the numbers; 4 sacks and 31 combined tackles in 12 games. (Suh, who many consider the god-child at DT, finished with 8 sacks and 35 combined tackles in 16 games)

But this post isn't about the numbers. Because numbers don't tell the complete story when it comes to Defensive Tackles...

Brockers was a force in the middle and problematic for opposing running games. And... he showed this as a rookie at one of the most difficult positions to transition to the NFL.

Don't have a man-crush yet? Read this:

http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-eve ... 4df277a0db

“He went back in the game after he came out with the ankle,” Fisher said.

Brockers said his injury wasn’t the same as the one he suffered in the preseason finale and cost him time at the beginning of the season but acknowledged that it happened on a similar play. He returned to the game and finished it.

“Not the high ankle, it was the other ankle. One of the offensive linemen cut me at the wrong angle but it was the middle of the play,” Brockers said. “I was fine, I was able to come back and show my team I can play through injury. I felt like I needed to be out there for my team.”

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's what's up. Just a manchild right now too.
Wait until he's got a few years under his belt. There will be no stopping him.

RamsNation

Rookie
This kid has the potential to be a monster in the middle for years to come lets hope he reaches that level!!!