Brock Bowers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramphreak

UDFA
Name
Mike
I know we are more prone to trading back in the draft, but I would love to see him in the horns.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
To go from 20 to 4 (which is what it will take) is just not possible.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
I know we are more prone to trading back in the draft, but I would love to see him in the horns.
You and me both, being from the south and a big fan of SEC football i have had the opportunity to watch him quite a bit. He in my opinion would be an instant playmaker.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If we are going that high, I'd rather we go for the top QB to sit behind Stafford, but I highly doubt we'll do that. We are trying to build a real contender in 24.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
You think he will go that high? Isn't that higher than where Pitts went in his draft year?

Not sure I want the Rams using prime capital on a TE. McVay seems reluctant to use them much. Perhaps that would change with a game breaker at the position. But there are many teams with TE rooms that are no better than the Rams', that use their TEs much, much more.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Higbee's injury, and the real possibility he starts 2024 on the PUP List, sent me to pending free agent TEs.

Thinking veterans that would take one-year deals to back-up Davis Allen and compete with Hunter Long and "Whoever" for a part-time role until Higbee returns.

Our old fried Johnny Mundt should be out there. Drew Sample? There are a few possibilities.

A young TE I like is the Browns' Harrison Bryant but I don't know what kind of $ he will get, and I don't think he will be looking for a one year deal. The Browns have a big $-commitment to David Njoku, and are not in great cap shape; so I don't know they can re-sign Bryant.

Disappointing that the Rams will take a $11.5M cap hit for Higbee in 2024.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Bowers gets to us I'd imagine he is in play. He would be a nice addition, though big possession targets are something we possess.

Our need at TE is depth. That isn't too hard to get done, and Higs should return at some point.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
McVay is stuck in 11.
Like Ontario Ram said, other teams have the same talent just use them way more.
I just can not see McVay taking precious targets from Puka and Cooper for a TE.
If he is too suborn IMO.
2018 SB he could have come out at halftime with 2 TEs, 2 minute, something.
But we took a loss when we could have won.
Threw 2 STUPID !! fades in the end zone this last game and took a loss because of stubbornness.
When a simple, quick back shoulder pass and we win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isn't that higher than where Pitts went in his draft year?
Pitts went #4 overall and as great of a prospect as he was, he's not Bowers. Bowers is an offensive weapon who can block like an o-lineman

Ellard80

Legend
maybe but we have other more pressing needs.

Our secondary needs a lot of help and we need another edge.

That's the first need area imo.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
It’s highly unlikely that Bowers is falling to 19 and even less likely that we trade up for a TE, given how sparingly we use them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I figure they will have to draft a TE at some point in order to replace Hopkins on the inactive list

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pitts went #4 overall and as great of a prospect as he was, he's not Bowers. Bowers is an offensive weapon who can block like an o-lineman
Yeah. Pitts is a great example of how athleticism isn't everything. Bowers will be a better player.

I hope he's off the board before 19 though. I want defense.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Prefer a speed WR with size. Our offense really lacks an explosive element outside of Puka and look what his addition added this year.

So more speed at WR and at RB to press the edge and compliment Williams.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
For what it’s worth PFF has him at #6.

We know Stafford is back. I don’t see a QB being that pick but I’m never right about what they are doing.

Could be a couple of good edge guys or CBs available with that first round pick. That would be my choice.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Higbee's injury, and the real possibility he starts 2024 on the PUP List, sent me to pending free agent TEs.

Thinking veterans that would take one-year deals to back-up Davis Allen and compete with Hunter Long and "Whoever" for a part-time role until Higbee returns.

Our old fried Johnny Mundt should be out there. Drew Sample? There are a few possibilities.

A young TE I like is the Browns' Harrison Bryant but I don't know what kind of $ he will get, and I don't think he will be looking for a one year deal. The Browns have a big $-commitment to David Njoku, and are not in great cap shape; so I don't know they can re-sign Bryant.

Disappointing that the Rams will take a $11.5M cap hit for Higbee in 2024.
If the Rams look at an outside Free Agent, Pharoah Brown would be interesting. He's graded as high as Dalton Schultz , 72 per PFF, and would be half the price of Schultz. Brown's 2023 Valuation, per OTC, is 4-Mil
NOTE: Higbee grades out at 57. This would be an upgrade on paper.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
For what it’s worth PFF has him at #6.

We know Stafford is back. I don’t see a QB being that pick but I’m never right about what they are doing.

Could be a couple of good edge guys or CBs available with that first round pick. That would be my choice.
Agreed. Edge or CB has to be the pick assuming there is someone they value there.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
when has drafting a TE high (top 10) ever really worked out? There are some guys who are players, sure. But not worth that pick.