Broadcast team for tonights game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Anyone else notice that the broadcast team will be a whiner love fest?!
Announcers: Chris Berman, Steve Young, Lindsay Czarniak (sideline) :puke::headexplosion::blah:

Psycho_X

Legend
Good god, any time I see ESPN I just assume it'll be awful but that is truly one of the most nauseating duos I think I've ever seen. I might have to mute it.

The only good thing Lawrence Phillips ever did. Not block Aeneas Williams.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
lol!

This is on ESPN correct? My cable co. just says to be announced...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If you live in the L.A. area, turn off the sound on TV and tune in to radio 710.

"J.B. LONG (play-by-play announcer), MAURICE JONES-DREW (color analyst) and D’MARCO FARR (sideline reporter) will broadcast every Rams game live on ESPNLA 710, the Rams’ official home and flagship English radio partner. Entercom’s The Sound 100.3FM, the Rams’ official FM home, will simulcast the broadcasts."

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Would you rather listen to those two or Bernie Kosar?

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
If I could I'd listen to you commentate over those two. Hell I'd listen to Fran Drescher commentate over those two.

Maybe Drescher doing play-by-play and Ben Stein doing color commentary. Side line reporter, oh, I don't know, maybe Asian reporter Trisha Takanawa?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Announcers: Chris Berman, Steve Young, Lindsay Czarniak (sideline) :puke::headexplosion::blah:
I will be listening to the RAMS Network on Sirius/XM. It takes a bit to sync the TV broadcast to RAMS Radio, but it is so well worth it. I cannot stand listening to Berman. Also, I thought Dilfer was going to do the color. UGH!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
As long as we are kicking the crap out of the 9ers - might actually be fun to listen to.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

young.gif
VJNQb.gif

:eek:
1096.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I will be listening to the RAMS Network on Sirius/XM. It takes a bit to sync the TV broadcast to RAMS Radio, but it is so well worth it. I cannot stand listening to Berman. Also, I thought Dilfer was going to do the color. UGH!
Thank you for the idea!! I am TOTALLY going to do this. I would seriously rather listen to cats fucking in a soccer stadium full of vuvuzela horns than to listen to Berman utter a single word.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In L.A. The game is scheduled to be on both ESPN and ABC I just wonder IF it will be a symal-cast or two different sets of Broad caster's!?

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, I'm probably going to mute the TV and maybe check out the Rams radio broadcast if it is in sync with the tv broadcast. I can't stand Berman's annoying ass. Plus, it's going to be a 49ers love fest in that booth..