Britt doesn't practice today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Fisher said it was just soreness. I'm sure he will play.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's not unusual for a 'Vet' to get a day off, at the beginning of a practice week, after being Banged around in the previous weeks game.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
You mean like Quick's status by Fisher?
Except Fisher said Britt received the injury some time before the last catch of the the game. So it means it wasn't serious enough to pull him from the game. My guess is that it isn't serious enough to keep him out of the next game either.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Except Fisher said Britt received the injury some time before the last catch of the the game. So it means it wasn't serious enough to pull him from the game. My guess is that it isn't serious enough to keep him out of the next game either.

I'm agreeing with Jorge in this thread because I must have seen the same interview.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Also Britt's got a mild stinger, Quick had an injury that normally ends careers. I don't see why everyone's so pissed and acting like Fisher's is lying to us, I imagine he's just as touch and go with the situation as us. It's not like there's a precedence set for coming back from career enders.