Bring in the bandwagoners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My daughter is a Rams fan. We were ready to go to a game when I saw she had outgrown her Rams jacket. I thought, no problem, I'll stop by Schnucks on the way and get her another really quick. For a grocery store, they have a good selection of sports gear up front.

We get there and they have Cards, Blues, and Mizzou but no Rams. None. So I have to shell out at the game.

Anyways, she's been telling me that the boys make fun of her for wearing a Rams jacket to school.

Today she comes home and says there's Rams gear everywhere at school.

Then I go shopping:

Ramsgear.JPG

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
It was a brutal first half of the year, piled on top of a lot of expectations. I believe I claimed that we took Cleveland's "Factory of Sadness" title after either the San Francisco or KC loss. It's hard to blame people for giving up when it looks like everything that can go wrong is currently going even wronger, and certain things that couldn't go wrong are also going wrong.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I think a lot of people are bandwagon fans. They'll support their teams if they're doing well. The Royals are a very recent example of this and over the last couple of years all of a sudden the Seahawks have a great home field advantage. Where was this years past? What I've noticed since moving here to Illinois is that pretty much every woman I talk to is a Cardinals and Blues fan. Rarely do I talk to one who also likes the Rams. The football teams they like range from the Packers, Steelers, Colts, Saints, teams that have been good for the better part of the last decade while the Rams have not been good. Even women that are born and raised in Missouri. Much like how you've seen Rams gear magically appear, we will see a lot more Rams fans appear out of the blue as the Rams continue their success into the future.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My daughter is a Rams fan. We were ready to go to a game when I saw she had outgrown her Rams jacket. I thought, no problem, I'll stop by Schnucks on the way and get her another really quick. For a grocery store, they have a good selection of sports gear up front.

We get there and they have Cards, Blues, and Mizzou but no Rams. None. So I have to shell out at the game.

Anyways, she's been telling me that the boys make fun of her for wearing a Rams jacket to school.

Then I go shopping:

View attachment 4461

I would be in jail if I had a daughter. 3 sons, and I'm still a free man.

God Bless you Man.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Then I go shopping:

View attachment 4461

You tell her not to worry and that I said high school boys don't know shit about football or girls and to keep rockin' the Rams gear.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would be in jail if I had a daughter. 3 sons, and I'm still a free man.

God Bless you Man.

If you had a daughter she'd probably be like your wife which means she would be able to take care of business herself LOL.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you had a daughter she'd probably be like your wife which means she would be able to take care of business herself LOL.
That makes a lot of sense. I'd go with this but George would still be in jail. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I went to a huge sporting goods store in Reno to look for some Rams gear. We had been staying at my wife's cousin's house for Thanksgiving. He is a Whiner fan. My idea was to leave Rams stuff in spots where he might not find them for some time. But the only things I could find were a Rams mug and a pennant. There was all kinds of shit from the Bucs, viqueens, browns.... virtually every other team. The only other person I saw carrying any football stuff was another Rams fan with a pennant. There was so much craperdick stuff it made be ill. I get it there though. He went to the University of Reno. Still - no Rams stuff and all that crap from other effed up teams? Just pissed me off.

Anyway, I ended up buying the mug and putting it in his beer mug cupboard. Then I noticed a window with the blinds closed. It looked like he rarely opened those blinds. So I put the pennant up in the window facing out toward his Horseshoe pits and his neighbor's front window. Wonder how long it will take him to find it.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went to a huge sporting goods store in Reno to look for some Rams gear. We had been staying at my wife's cousin's house for Thanksgiving. He is a Whiner fan. My idea was to leave Rams stuff in spots where he might not find them for some time. But the only things I could find were a Rams mug and a pennant. There was all kinds of crap from the Bucs, viqueens, browns.... virtually every other team. The only other person I saw carrying any football stuff was another Rams fan with a pennant. There was so much craperdick stuff it made be ill. I get it there though. He went to the University of Reno. Still - no Rams stuff and all that crap from other effed up teams? Just pissed me off.

Anyway, I ended up buying the mug and putting it in his beer mug cupboard. Then I noticed a window with the blinds closed. It looked like he rarely opened those blinds. So I put the pennant up in the window facing out toward his Horseshoe pits and his neighbor's front window. Wonder how long it will take him to find it.

Trolling Niners fans. ALWAYS appropriate behavior. (y)