Brief team breakdown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Defense
OLB - Solid and young
MLB - Mediocre and aging
S - Pretty damned good and young
DT - Excellent and young
DE - Excellent and some youth
CB - Pretty damned good and young

Offense
QB - Mediocre and young
RB - Potentially excellent and young
WR - Who the hell knows?
OT - Potentially good but currently fairly bad and very y oung
OG - Pretty good and young
C - Mediocre and young
TE - Fuck you

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Our TEs are a joke. Where the fuck was Cook and fuck you Kendricks, if I run the team his ass is on the bench next week.

That was fucking embarrassing. What the hell was that drop?

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
WR - Who the hell knows?
RB - Potentially excellent and young
Um well I guess we are moving Tavon to RB then aren't we ;)

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Defense had a good day. Need to be like this in away games too.

Offense? Well, there's a lot here I don't understand. Quick must be really out of shape. I think I'd have just kept Gurley in unless he doesn't understand pass blocking yet. Which would be understandable. Three games in, at this point Brown at RG is the only OL who I'd like to have if I were a GM of a pro team. I'm not sure why we resigned Kendricks and Cook seems to get worse. His career is like that movie Benjamin Button. Where the guy gets younger as he gets older. Cook looks less experienced the more he plays.

I give the OC some credit. I like some of the things we've tried to do this year, but our players don't execute.

Overall, we play ok but do the exact wrong thing in almost every important situation. Foles being a good example.
That's what I see anyway.