Breshad Perrimann *Almost* Tears ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damn, kid has some bad luck with injuries. Gotta be devastating to miss your first two years due to them. Hope he recovers well.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Ravens fans right now
image.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man! That is a tough blow. Ravens basically getting nothing out of that pick.

Last year; Dante Fowler, Kevin White, Perriman... Those hurt.

Hopefully Fowler and White break out this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both knees now? Ouch that's putting him on the Denario Alexander path :(

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Loved this guy here at UCF. I wonder how he is taking this.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've heard it's a partial tear, and he may be able to play this season...Still, I'd shut him down....tough break tho...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I've heard it's a partial tear, and he may be able to play this season...Still, I'd shut him down....tough break tho...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...es-not-have-acl-tear-will-be-fine-for-season/

Breshad Perriman does not have ACL tear, will be “fine” for season
Posted by Mike Florio on June 14, 2016

perriman-1-e1465918277405.jpg
Getty Images

The recently snake-bitten Ravens can exhale, at least at to one of their players sporting proverbial dual puncture wounds.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, receiver Breshad Perriman does not have a torn ACL. He received a stem-cell injection on Tuesday from Dr. James Andrews. Perriman currently is expected to be fine for the 2016 season.

He missed all of his rookie year due to knee problems. Last week, he injured the other knee.

Perriman, a first-round pick in 2015, was supposed to replace Torrey Smith as the deep threat in the team’s offense. For now, it looks like last week’s incident won’t keep that from happening.

That doesn’t mean something else won’t be happening to Perriman, given that the injury snakes seem to be pretty much everywhere for the Ravens.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So you should change this thread title to "Perriman almost tears ACL, Twitter jumps to conclusions".