Brent Grimes - Ex Dolphin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should we? I mean, do you think they are considering it? I do not know his wife, but she seems like a handful. People talk about Grimes like he is really athletic and can cover. I do not know what he would cost.

Edit: I didn't know the Saints released Brandon Browner. Did he play under Williams?

Last edited:

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
You hate to say don't get a player because of his wife, but she's a headache waiting to happen.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Should we? I mean, do you think they are considering it? I do not know his wife, but she seems like a handful. People talk about Grimes like he is really athletic and can cover. I do not know what he would cost.

Edit: I didn't know the Saints released Brandon Browner. Did he play under Williams?

5 years ago yes I would've but he's lost a step or two now.As far as Browner goes he was part of that LOB secondary in Sea about 3 years ago.So no he never played for Williams, but he is a big physical corner could be worth a look.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
You hate to say don't get a player because of his wife, but she's a headache waiting to happen.

But she makes a hell of a cake!

(Warning - These are just pictures of cakes, but they are explicit - I'd say rated R or maybe even rated X) I'm just not comfortable throwing them on the site - Mods, if I'm just being a prude here, feel free to post them youselves. For now, click on the link if you want to see them.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--KWq41mFn--/18unn3fork504jpg.jpg

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...l_progressive,q_80,w_800/18uo8ke1rhcsqpng.png

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
But she makes a hell of a cake!

(Warning - These are just pictures of cakes, but they are explicit - I'd say rated R or maybe even rated X) I'm just not comfortable throwing them on the site - Mods, if I'm just being a prude here, feel free to post them youselves. For now, click on the link if you want to see them.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--KWq41mFn--/18unn3fork504jpg.jpg

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...l_progressive,q_80,w_800/18uo8ke1rhcsqpng.png

So which one the cake is Brent Grimes??

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
So why does he wear the helmet while making love to her? Why would he need a helmet? Maybe I am doing it wrong, I have never suffered a head injury while doing it. :thinking:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I brought up Grimes on another thread, and it was pointed out to me, by the Great one ( @-X- ) that Grimes will be 33 years Old at the beginning of the Season, and we are out of the 33 year old CB Business! And I agree!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Grimes is a great corner but I typically don't like the undersized guys and Brandon Browner is just a penalty machine.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Don't want Grimes people need to watch games, he was awful last year...Too old and too short...Pass on him because if the Rams sign him teams will pass on us!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 63]Screenshot_2016-03-11-10-54-41 by BatteringRambo posted Mar 11, 2016 at 10:55 AM[/GALLERY]

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So why does he wear the helmet while making love to her? Why would he need a helmet? Maybe I am doing it wrong, I have never suffered a head injury while doing it. :thinking:
head injury? i see what you did there.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Oh good. Now his wife can terrorize the Buccaneers organization, and greater Tampa area. :whistle: