Breer: Rams sit in a nice spot with the 2nd Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Rams sit in a nice spot with the second pick. There's a dropoff after Clowney/Mack among pass rushers. So there should be a trade market.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
20070526081818!CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
People shouldn't sleep on Anthony Barr. He will be a star. Can play in 4-3, or 3-4.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Really? Having the #2 overall pick is a good thing? Seriously?

Why don't you give me a contract to write about obvious truths

Give me 12 hours and I can have a 1000 word article on the editor's desk tomorrow on varying topics such as:
1. We need to breathe in order to live
2. Water is wet
3. You probably shouldn't go out naked in the cold
4. Winning the Superbowl is a good idea

See, anyone could work for NFL.com

Last edited:

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guess I missed all the stories about teams being willing to trade up for Mack. That's the point of the Breer tweet. Not that it's good to be picking #2....and for the last few weeks the story has been that it may be hard to trade down from #2 if Clowney goes first because the QB's aren't worth a top 2 pick.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Anthony Barr 6.82 3 cone time. Elite. Faster than Mack, Clowney, Shazier, and Ford. At 6'5" 255 lbs. 3 cone is a drill that actually translates into a good metric for a football player, especially an edge rusher. Getting bigger, stronger, and faster every day since the combine. Great kid, superb character. Will be in the top 15, if not higher.

iced

Really? Having the #2 overall pick is a good thing? Seriously?

Why don't you give me a contract to write about obvious truths

Give me 12 hours and I can have a 1000 word article on the editor's desk tomorrow on varying topics such as:
1. We need to breathe in order to live
2. Water is wet
3. You probably shouldn't go out naked in the cold
4. Winning the Superbowl is a good idea

See, anyone could work for NFL.com

you must type slow lol :)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
you must type slow lol :)
Hey, I'll research it unlike the so-called experts. I won't throw any crap against the wall unless I had an extra two weeks to do so. Then maybe I might talk about the differences of the origin of thought, meta-cognition, and the creation of sentience. Until then I'll just write crap about how it's important to have good football players and that it is better to have a high draft pick to get the player you want

Last edited:

Speeps

Starter
How do these guys paid to state the obvious or write erroneous articles?

SC-Ram78

Rookie
+1 on Barr. I think he would be a great value for us @ 13 if we don't trade the pick. I watched tape of him at UCLA. He is a beast.

iced

Hey, I'll research it unlike the so-called experts. I won't throw any crap against the wall unless I had an extra two weeks to do so. Then maybe I might talk about the differences of the origin of thought, meta-cognition, and the creation of sentience. Until then I'll just write crap about how it's important to have good football players and that it is better to have a high draft pick to get the player you want

lol i was teasing you about the word count