Breaking News: Cooper Kupp is good at football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I feel like we would benefit from a dedicated Rams MEDIA thread/sticky. Alas, here is another thread with a video link. Great watch here...

View: https://youtu.be/WQiMmmddbKM

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Anyone that doesnt include Kupp at the top of the top 2 WRs in the league doesnt know shit about the position.

You know someone out there will have some smug ass remark saying like "his numbers are inflated b/c he's the only one being targeted".

muggmeister

Rookie
You know someone out there will have some smug ass remark saying like "his numbers are inflated b/c he's the only one being targeted".
Well, if he is the only one being targeted and the defense knows this, why is it they still can't stop him? That my friends would be a sign of greatness!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this will forever be my most hyped up moment as a rams fan.

it is the only time i've ever seen kupp celebrate like this. that's how big that play was for the rams. against their most hated rival in the biggest and most important game for the franchise to get the win.

giphy.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I feel like Kupp can play a high level longer than most WR's. He's extremely intelligent and knows how to take care of his body the right way. And his game is not predicated on speed like others. When they lost a step its over. The only thing that can derail him the next 3 or 4 years would be injuries.